Anybody from Milwaukee on here? how long yall being wearing Cartier glasses?

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
Man….. fukk dirty ass Detroit. Crusty ass city full of crusty ass nikkas and bytches.

invalid

Banned
Daps
nikkaz in Detroit was wearing cartier before rap lmao

Cartier didn't starting making glasses for sale to the public until 1983 with the launch of Lunettes. How were y'all wearing Cartier's before rap?

Dope boys in the 80s were wearing buffs

C Decor didn't launch until the late 2010's. How were Detroit nikkas even wearing buffs in the 80's?

You just saying anything at this point.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cartier didn't starting making glasses for sale to the public until 1983 with the launch of Lunettes. How were y'all wearing Cartier's before rap?

C Decor didn't launch until the late 2010's. How were Detroit nikkas even wearing buffs in the 90's?

You just saying anything at this point.

Before nikkaz was rapping about them

who said anything about C Decor, BUFFS MEAN BUFFALO HORNS you think those are the first buffalo horn glasses ever made buffs are any sunglasses made with buffalo horns yes they were wearing in the 1980s

goddamn yall slow

invalid

Banned
Daps
Detroit started the trend. Period ESPECIALLY BUFFS. That part is impossible to argue. Other cities might have been seen in wires or maybe even woods but Detroit unquestionably started buffalo horns as a trend. I have 3 pair of buffs and 8 pair of yays...I'm not playing here

The way the OP is worded, it makes it seem like y'all started wearing Cartier's before everyone else. If y'all want to say y'all made a couple of models popular, fine, I can concede that. I don't see nobody where I'm from wearing buffs. They're not attractive aside from flexing because of the price point. And if you want to say it's a part of Detroit culture unlike any other city, fine, I can concede that too. All I was saying was rappers was talking about Cartier's in the 90's. We know black people are extremely trendy, so if multiple rappers were wearing and talking about them in their lyrics back then, it must've been a trend then. Whether or no they were wearing models yall made popular is beside the point.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, I got you.

I know what buffalo horns are and Cartier wasn't making buffalo horns in the 80's.

If so, post some vintage models.

When did i say cartier, buffs, are just buffalo horns, like a mink coat is a mink coat it doesn't matter what brand it is

are you slow, drug dealers in the 1980s popularized having buffalo horn sunglasses, they made the cartiers because these new nikkaz wanted to emulate maserati rick that's why cartier buffs are popularized in Detroit

the fact you think buffs mean cartiers, proves my point

also the D boys would custom make their buffalon horn classes and fit them on their cartiers before cartier made them

invalid

Banned
Daps
When did i say cartier, buffs, are just buffalo horns, like a mink coat is a mink coat it doesn't matter what brand it is

are you slow, drug dealers in the 1980s popularized having buffalo horn sunglasses, they made the cartiers because these new nikkaz wanted to emulate maserati rick that's why cartier buffs are popularized in Detroit

the fact you think buffs mean cartiers, proves my point

The topic was about Cartier's, if you talking about other brands, ok, you got it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The topic was about Cartier's, if you talking about other brands, ok, you got it.

Yes, but then you qouted taking about buffs, the whole point I pointed was that people think buffs mean cartiers, when the mean buffalo horns

and yes buffalon horn cartiers was around before c decors, nikkaz created that style like dapper was making the custom guccis