Anybody from Milwaukee on here? how long yall being wearing Cartier glasses?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Exactly !!! :heh:

These nikkas asking me..."well was the crack head in front of the corner store rocking buffs like the crackheads here in Detroit."

:dead:

nikka if you don't getcho goofy ass...
Yea but that’s entirely wrong and very contradicting from someone who has family all over the country and actually lived in other cities before.

Anyone that travels enough knows what people in other cities are wearing

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee :skip:

Milwaukee don’t even have a black culture they let all those Chicago gangbangers come up there and set up shop. nikkaz from Detroit don’t even go there to visit for a weekend and it’s right next door.

Name me one thing Milwaukee has brought to black culture and I’ll wait. Whole state only known for fat alcoholic white folks :scust:
Aren’t there chicago gangs in Detroit too?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
nikkaz in Detroit was wearing cartier before rap lmao, where do you think those rappers got it from when they came to D or Detroit nikkaz in they city,
Dope boys in the 80s were wearing buffs and came up with the name Buffs, shyt had nothing to do with rap, why people in Detroit wore them, nikkaz always wore that shyt before rap was even popular, this where rappers literally got them from, and the shyt they wearing is weak as fukk in those pictures lmao

Coogie sweaters come from the midwest, the Bad Boy Pistons was wearing them before Biggie ever did lmao, he came to Detroit and started wearing them just like muary shoes and shyt lmao just like the pelle pelle coats and snit
New York City made pelle pelle coats popular. Doesn’t matter that it was made in Detroit. Even Chicago dudes wear pelle pelle more than Detroit.

That’s like saying Boston made new balances popular because it was made there. No! The DMV did.

Same goes for Coogie sweaters. I don’t get the bad boys pistons remark because basketball players aren’t native to the city they play for.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Also Louis said this shyts dumb as fukk and why would anyone base their identity around a pair of glasses they make in China

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aren’t there chicago gangs in Detroit too?

No, maybe some nikkaz who rep them shyts, but they not relevant in Detroit

New York City made pelle pelle coats popular. Doesn’t matter that it was made in Detroit. Even Chicago dudes wear pelle pelle more than Detroit.

That’s like saying Boston made new balances popular because it was made there. No! The DMV did.

Same goes for Coogie sweaters. I don’t get the bad boys pistons remark because basketball players aren’t native to the city they play for.

No they did not, New York nikkaz was even wearing Pelle like that they wore Avirex, stop with the lies

lmao at new balances being popular, I'm done talking to you

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure I follow.

Cartier makes their own frames...they're not luxotica. And their most recent catalog has 2022 buffs. I have two pair from the past two years.

Buffalo Horn is rare, there only 3 dozen buffalo horn glasses you can buy

most people wearing them shyts have fake ass classes, most people wear fake cartiers in general

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its been popular in Detroit for as long as I can remember. In hs dudes were getting their cartis snatched right off their face

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Buffalo Horn is rare, there only 3 dozen buffalo horn glasses you can buy

most people wearing them shyts have fake ass classes, most people wear fake cartiers in general
I see....I thought you meant it's so rare there are only 36 total period...you mean that many type of authentic and you'd be right.

All 3 of mine were thru 100% legit first party optical stores, and are sunglasses I converted to eye glasses that transition...definitely a lot of fugazis out there