Anybody ever not file taxes for years??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I worked in america for circa 10 months. According to online available tax turbo, I am owed circa 3 large.

I no longer have an american bank account. Which is needed to do it online.

Anyone whom helps me process this shall get an easy pay day.

images

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
student loans are an even better way

:demonic:

Yea, but if you're getting garnished off student loans...................... you probably havnt given them a dime in eons, meanwhile you gotta playstation 3, a stack of games, a new laptop and car. :ld:

Go from :mj: to :eek: when you get that first diet paycheck. :skip:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
yea bro you bout to pay alot of bread

as far as them school loans you better be on your deferment shyt at all times if u cant pay
or set up a payment plan you botta stay ahead of them
if they garnish taxes for school its been a long time you aint paid

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
The govt don't pay u interest when they owe u, but will surely charge u interest when the tables are turned.

Thanks, man. I worked there in summer 2010 (starting off).

A found a compqny that will do it face to face here in Dublin. At just ten per cent comm.

Sweet.:ehh:

Nice few extra quid.:lawd:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Yea, but if you're getting garnished off student loans...................... you probably havnt given them a dime in eons, meanwhile you gotta playstation 3, a stack of games, a new laptop and car. :ld:

Go from :mj: to :eek: when you get that first diet paycheck. :skip:

:whoo:

:dead::dead:dead:dead::dead:

This is easily the funniest shyt I've read all day.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I didn't file in 2011, 2010, or 2009 (maybe '09) I believe, but I just filed for 2012 (and 2010).

Homey up top said the IRS held his return money until he filed the other taxes; I'm OWED money for all of those years, just didn't file because I was being garnished for student loans at the time, so should I expect to NOT receive my tax money back this year? :to:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
One thing you don't want to ever do is fukk around with Uncle Sam. They will catch up to you in the long run. I can't even remember all times a chick has asked me to carry one of her kids on my taxes. While i could use the extra money it's not worth the chance of future punishment.

what future punishment breh?they make u pay extra money back and thats the end of it

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
i've been working since 2009 and have never filed taxes

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
i forgot like 3 years ago...which now i think is officially considered late when the next tax season comes around

i always get racks on racks back though...so somewhere along the line, am i gonna double up? or do i get penalized in some way?