GOD
I have shed alot of close friends, I mean like brother friends this past year

• Got into a fight with one
  • Don't keep in contact with 3
  • One just stop hitting me up

fukk em:manny:

I'm in a transitional period in my life, and I have always been a loner:ld:

I do get lonely brehs:mjcry:

:mjcry:But it takes WORK to put in on serious friendships like the ones I had.

:usure:I don't got the time to do that process all over again. Thats almost 10 years of relationship building from college to now.:rudy:I ain't got time fah dat!

:camby:Most people I talk to are fake as shyt, :beli:so I don't even get serious with them.

:wow:I'm almost 30, I KNOW what it takes to have true friendship. :wow:I cherish all the memories and experiences I've had with my brothers.

:ufdup:But Imma keep on moving. :ufdup:Keep on moving; don't stop, no!

:manny::manny::manny:I'm not really interested in making new friends, because TRUE FRIENDS TAKE WORK, AND EXPOSING YOUR VULNERABILITIES to. Everyone who sparks my interest or cross my path who want to get down with the god is ACQUAINTANCE STATUS ONLY!

I only have my life to live and I will live it:wow::manny:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I been on that nihilist wave too...but after 30 years of that shyt, you end up wanting to start your own family, friends and what not :mjcry:

cant lie, Ive been thinking that over lately :manny:
I think about suicide a lot too. But it's no solution. It's only a temporary solution to a permanent problem :wow: (I didn't say that the wrong way). There is no time, there is no death, there is only absolute inifinity. Killing yourself will solve nothing. You'll still be here. Live this experience out, no matter how shytty it is. It's part of the whole, and the whole is beautiful :mjcry: There is beauty in pain. Embrace it, breh