Any of y'all peep the new Sammy The Bull Gravano Interview?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:russ::deadmanny: That story caught me off guard.
9mcg.gif
Where does he talk about it?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh shyt- Listened from about 1:50:09, Sammy the Bull is talking about reparations for black people and economic disadvantages - he said why give all the resources, opportunities to the Mexicans and illegals when black people are the race who are most affected by racism.
:ohhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Started it last nite. Was sitting there like :ohhh::lupe: the whole time...still got an hour and a half left.
Wait til you get to the part where he talks about racism - I was not expecting that. This is what I mean- all the people keep talking that “white people” don’t know, need to be shown and other dumb shyt. But They know exactly what their doing. If a mob capo gets it- there’s no excuse. Sammy gets on his opportunity and resource platform at the last part of the show, saying we need assistance more than the migrants do. We’re always left out of the discussions when it comes to equal financial opportunities .

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
yeah that would be good.
Speaking of alpo ... I wonder if sammy and alpo were ever in the same witsec unit n ever ran into each other ....:ohhh:..... intresting to know .... I mean it’s possible they were locked up around the same time frame .....gorillakonfict.com that Seth dude interviewed someone who was in witsec( no name mentioned ) n said the fbi covered for sammy when he beat the shyt out ov a Mexican mafia cat and he was that injured his head swelled up like a pumpkin .....he also said alpo was a clown n moved from unit to unit cause the dumb shyt he was doing ... he also pretty much confirmed fat cat was a snitch since he said he was in the same unit as him n he wasn’t very friendly .....cold , lack ov felling ....