Any of y'all peep the new Sammy The Bull Gravano Interview?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
great interview like the first few posts mention a great interviewer.

donnie brasco was playing through out sammys talking so real, the real goat gangster movie.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
the part of the sammy story low key intriguing don king with his cleveland alleged mob history and a convicted felon murder etc.. brushed away the pressure from gotti

5percenter teacher etc.. former hustler convicted felon allah b has some great stories too.anyway i wont derail this thread. my last post here.

Yeah allah b told some good stories who the hell is mother dear !!:ohhh: He was from Harlem aswell I think but I have no clue who he was .... allah b basically confirmed mother dear and preacher were on some next level sick shyt fukking there victims type shyt ..... Harlem has a good few snitches from there aswell alpo , preacher , Nicky Barnes etc ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
thanks ill go check out his website. on a side note,
lets talk about informants for a second. This dude Andrew Chambers has to be top ten informants. :picard: i remember on vladtv former detective greg kading was talking about how easy it is for cops to get local informants who willingly tell them stuff for couple dollars or hopes for favors down the road. ms. tee wrote a book called Snitches . I have not read it but she spoke briefly about how so many ways to "tell" without being on papers. your enemies can even low key call the police anynomous tip line and snitch on your activities. a dude told her he has information on bodies (murders) if he gets caught one day he has that information as leverage. the streets and with all the technology,cameras, informants, enemies, etc.. :sadcam:

Ms tee if you follow her and watch her interviews doesn’t feel anyway about snitches .... she kinda defends alpo to a degree ..... ms tee used to fukk with Lou Simms (the lynch mob) talked about it on queensflip recently .... said Lou Simms was a 1 man army .... me personally don’t know to much about Lou Simms or the lynch mob but they seemed to have a rep in Harlem.... that’s the 2 crews I hear about tho that was from Harlem that you had to watch out for tho lynch mob /preacher crew ....

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
why does he have beef with teddy atlas?

Others who saw this, correct me if im wrong: Its a bit confusing, but it boils down to Sammy feeling that Teddy indirectly called him a coward. When and to whom, i have no idea...

Sammy liked to box and wanted to train with Teddy and he asked him some shyt about whether he was afraid or not. When Sammy said he wasn't afraid, Teddy hit him back with some ole, head shrink shyt about how fighters who say they have no fear are really cowards.

He said he didn't mean he didn't have any fear at all, just that he knew that if he was gonna get in the ring to fight/sparr with somebody that an ass whipping was on the table and he wasn't afraid of taking his licks. He didn't like how Teddy basically used that logic to try and embarrass him in front of people at the gym.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
@FreshAIG who was mother dear ??? Did you hear any stories ov him growing up ??? him and preacher were some mysterious figures ... but at least there is 3 pics ov preach .... this mother dear seems to be an urban legend .... you have any info ???

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Bruh, he really loved black folks :ohhh:

His part about the government not using the RICO ACT against Trump and his crimes but only italians and blacks :wow:

I mean every chance he gets he just goes in on Trump too for offending black people :wow:@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado
:what: All it takes is a few kind words and we're supposed to melt? What has he personally done to stop white supremacy with the millions that he had during his reign?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
yeah I saw that interview pop up on my youtube feed, need to watch this weekend. The channel itself looks dope