Any of y'all peep the new Sammy The Bull Gravano Interview?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno Breh

You'd take a IG picture with him and be proud to show it off with him being a rat? U killed 20 people but u can't do life in prison for what u willingly did?

A rat is a rat, don't matter what ur reasons for ratting are.

Interesting storyteller none the less. Those 2 hours went by fast

A rat is a rat but these are criminals who kill and extort people for profit. You cant expect them to have high morals.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah his life story is dope as fuk, he was on Vlad last year.
Fuk Vlad :pacspit:, he gets no plays or support in my house. That Russian wanna be goomba fed informant . Can’t stand that cac agent faggit. Rather listen to more intelligent and higher level Shyt. Valuetainment or Al Profit is where I draw the line and the only 2 I listen to for these situations .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What kills me is his short form “motivational” videos where he basically tells you that you’re life isn’t shyt, you’re a lazy piece of indecisive shyt, you made a series of regrettable decisions-and if you don’t get it together, get off your worthless ass and make things happen; you will amount to nothing - but in the most respectful and polished way possible
:picard::sadcam:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A rat is a rat but these are criminals who kill and extort people for profit. You cant expect them to have high morals.
There’s still a criminal code of conduct. When they take the oath, no snitching and outsiders. There’s a reason Italians only accept Italians into the life. They may let Jews in but they don’t get made. Law of Omertà prohibits cooperation with law enforcement. That’s how they stayed under the radar until Gotti started acting too flashy, talking on the phone, bragging, running his mouth to people he shouldn’t.