Any of y'all peep the new Sammy The Bull Gravano Interview?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
The interviews are dope but dude who does these interviews runs a real slimey MLM company.

Yea i could easily see him in that role. The type of dude that cultivates a personality where you have no reasons to hate him, but should instantly send your shields up.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Gotti really was a gambling piece of shyt, he had a bigger part in the NY mafia's fall then Sammy did. Up until he ratted he was one of the best soldiers the mob ever had. I respect him too for calling out racism against blacks

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Ms Tee over exaggerated in her book
how so? I read her book and also everyone cosigned her book. basically she messed with drug dealers. some of the dudes mentioned were known. she got in the dope game herself, got shot, had a kid from lieutenant of a big plug wholesaler, got robbed, witness friends murdered. dont see anything overtop nor she protrayed herself as a hero or victim just living in that life:yeshrug:
also, the Mase situation was public knowledge beef with Baby Maine.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of alpo ... I wonder if sammy and alpo were ever in the same witsec unit n ever ran into each other ....:ohhh:..... intresting to know .... I mean it’s possible they were locked up around the same time frame .....gorillakonfict.com that Seth dude interviewed someone who was in witsec( no name mentioned ) n said the fbi covered for sammy when he beat the shyt out ov a Mexican mafia cat and he was that injured his head swelled up like a pumpkin .....he also said alpo was a clown n moved from unit to unit cause the dumb shyt he was doing ... he also pretty much confirmed fat cat was a snitch since he said he was in the same unit as him n he wasn’t very friendly .....cold , lack ov felling ....
thanks ill go check out his website. on a side note,
lets talk about informants for a second. This dude Andrew Chambers has to be top ten informants. :picard: i remember on vladtv former detective greg kading was talking about how easy it is for cops to get local informants who willingly tell them stuff for couple dollars or hopes for favors down the road. ms. tee wrote a book called Snitches . I have not read it but she spoke briefly about how so many ways to "tell" without being on papers. your enemies can even low key call the police anynomous tip line and snitch on your activities. a dude told her he has information on bodies (murders) if he gets caught one day he has that information as leverage. the streets and with all the technology,cameras, informants, enemies, etc.. :sadcam:

Last edited:

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
the part of the sammy story low key intriguing don king with his cleveland alleged mob history and a convicted felon murder etc.. brushed away the pressure from gotti

5percenter teacher etc.. former hustler convicted felon allah b has some great stories too.anyway i wont derail this thread. my last post here.