Any of y'all peep the new Sammy The Bull Gravano Interview?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Sammy the Bull gives me a moral dilemma...:hula:

Dudes switched up on "what" he subscribed to. He was solid and thoro. His boss via jealousy (Sammy was revered, got money and popped tops - the perfect mobster), betrayed him first and tried to line him up. After he showed Gotti complete loyalty....:mjlol:

Gotti ran his mouth and kicked his back in all over those FBI recordings. I would've snaked that cac too at that point. fukk em. What are we really playin for then? :manny:

It's not a 69 situation...cuz this cac was really out in these streets puttin in pain and work. It's vice versa...cats couldn't subscribe to his standard...:birdman:

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
There’s still a criminal code of conduct. When they take the oath, no snitching and outsiders. There’s a reason Italians only accept Italians into the life. They may let Jews in but they don’t get made. Law of Omertà prohibits cooperation with law enforcement. That’s how they stayed under the radar until Gotti started acting too flashy, talking on the phone, bragging, running his mouth to people he shouldn’t.

Those wops were snitching way before Gotti. The Italian mob always been overrated.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
they reconstruct their morals

Alpo said aint no rules and if it was nobody gave them to him
Alpo made his own rules with whatever fit the situation - murk the competition , take their chicks as a mental manipulation tactic, have crews turn on each other, advanced level mind games. the rules are that there are no rules
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wasn't expecting that story of him and the fellow black soldier whooping on them redneck cacs :mjlol::mjpls:

Not even De Niro could act out the back to back storytelling like this :whoa:
:russ::deadmanny: That story caught me off guard.
9mcg.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Those wops were snitching way before Gotti. The Italian mob always been overrated.
I mean, yeah in any organization there’s going to be leaks - that’s how Capone was taken down, his accountant was involved. But what set this apart is that this was a high level leak- capos, consiglieres, lieutenants and top level bosses are not normally the members doing the snitching.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Alpo made his own rules with whatever fit the situation - murk the competition , take their chicks as a mental manipulation tactic, have crews turn on each other, advanced level mind games. the rules are that there are no rules
:francis:

Which is why the older I get...the more I'm conflicted...:yeshrug:

I thought the goal was to win. I thought nggas said..."If you aint cheatin...you aint tryin..." Everyone else is dead and in jail. Alpo the only one out in these streets today (and walking around w/ impunity gettin daps and fake luv)...:mjgrin:

Looks like he won to me.
Everyone else is a memory, while he's laid up gettin cheeks, smokin blunts, LOL about the good ol times....:mjlol:

Where's all that energy for him right now? Hypocrites sitting around waiting for him to drop that personal account like...:feedme:

Whenever he does drop that interview, he's gonna blow a lot of you nggas mind-frames on top of cashin out. Dudes out here livin by falsehoods and tryin to have it both ways...:hula:

If I was really moving at that level...aint no rules or regulations outside my closest homies...and if they betrayed me...they'd be on the plate too. Treachery is king. Aint no rules but to survive IMO...:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s still a criminal code of conduct. When they take the oath, no snitching and outsiders. There’s a reason Italians only accept Italians into the life. They may let Jews in but they don’t get made. Law of Omertà prohibits cooperation with law enforcement. That’s how they stayed under the radar until Gotti started acting too flashy, talking on the phone, bragging, running his mouth to people he shouldn’t.

We as a society romanticize the mob and the idea of a criminal with a code. The truth is if you commit criminal acts with the goal to get rich then you are only loyal to those rules if you fear they can kill you. Once that fear is gone you will do what you have to do to preserve yourself.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, yeah in any organization there’s going to be leaks - that’s how Capone was taken down, his accountant was involved. But what set this apart is that this was a high level leak- capos, consiglieres, lieutenants and top level bosses are not normally the members doing the snitching.
Rico changed that.
Before they could deny they were involved