"Any Man That Says They Have 30+ Bodies is Either Lying or They Need to See That Lady"

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish i could have 30 bodies if i cared about being around people enough like that but @Pazzy doesnt smut himself out.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
It’s mind blowing that grown men have had sex with so few women. I’ve slept with over a 100 women easy. Of course they weren’t all dimes and I had my share of big backs but it was plenty of bad ones too. I don’t understand how a man can go through his life without sowing his oats:picard:
Some men like to have a genuine connection with who they have sex with :yeshrug:

Have conversations, eat and go out with them. Know about their history, family and other personal things.

I know it's not cool for men to put a value on intimacy, but some do.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I remember trying to date a girl who said her ex bf (who was a nerd in high school never got any p*ssy ever) had 80. I laughed so hard at that shyt. Gtfoh. If he had 80 he paid for 79.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:I can't even remember the number and most of there names at this point

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Some men like to have a genuine connection with who they have sex with :yeshrug:

Have conversations, eat and go out with them. Know about their history, family and other personal things.

I know it's not cool for men to put a value on intimacy, but some do.
:dahell:I enjoy these things also. With Some women it’s just physical and others it’s deeper.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I'm not even proud of it tbh.

I'd rather just have a normal relationship instead of dealing
with a bunch of different women who come with all kinds of different problems.

It's fun at first but once you get past 35/40, it gets old.
Women be so damaged and never go to therapy or talk to anyone about the shyt so they carry that baggage and trauma around forever, and it just piles up

And they have no morals

I'll meet a chick, everything seems fine, we fukk, then BOOM her ex pops up and she goes back..or she suddenly goes with a different dude because she thinks the grass is greener on the other side, or she suddenly snaps and her mental illness starts showing.

And they're good actresses hiding that shyt perfectly until they slip up one day

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I’d never brag about it, but 30 is easy if you’re on fire (looks, physique, money) for a few summers. Women will tell you straight up they wanna fukk. I think my average looks wise was 7 - 7.5. The beautiful ones were usually shytty people.

Had other dudes talking about…

“So what’s it gonna be? Do you want me? Cause I want you!”

:damn:

Never me.

:obama: