Any Hitchcock fans?

Daps
you think hitchcock is great?

Not saying he's trash just saying he's not great. He's pretty average. from watching his movies he semi like the kinda guy to spend more time on the premise with no clue how the story will end. Some of his endings are straight basura.

If you tired of directors being all up in the videos. Giving wacjust Monologues before the movie begins...come to death row. I believe the young generation gives him a pass because of nerd nostalgia..

never felt the stage play style if film. Unrealistic characters
So he's not great, simply on the basis of you being accustomed to linear, Hollywood, loose-ends-all-tied-up endings?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So he's not great, simply on the basis of you being accustomed to linear, Hollywood, loose-ends-all-tied-up endings?
He's not great because the stories he tells are not hot like that. He's not the master of suspense or anything for that matter. He's got some classic film angles but the acting in his films is meh and he never gave me a reason to give a shot about any of the characters in the movie. By design or not it's not enough to laud him.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Had to watch North by Northwest for my British lit class. Movie was great
Somehow Cary grant walks out of an expl0sion without a scratch on him :mjlol:

Thinks man is a spy and puts him behind the wheel of a car drunk..

When that doesn't work throws a knife at him while he's standing near a diplomat accidentally stabbing the diplomat.
and when all else fails let's try to ram him with a crop duster :mjlol: GARBAAAAAAAAAGE

Do these nikkas know what a gun is?

That's Hitchcock Yall :camby:

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Somehow Cary grant walks out of an expl0sion without a scratch on him :mjlol:

Thinks man is a spy and puts him behind the wheel of a car drunk..

When that doesn't work throws a knife at him while he's standing near a diplomat accidentally stabbing the diplomat.

Do these nikkas know what a gun is?

That's Hitchcock Yall :camby:
:skip: The movie was made like 56 years s ago breh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:skip: The movie was made like 56 years s ago breh
These people aren't stupid. Hitchcock had to have been high Because he seemed to outright refuse to use plot devices based in simple logic. I'll give them a pass on trying to make a spies death look like an accident but when do we start using guns to buss nikkas pause? Hitchcock was an egomaniac which probably prevented people from pulling him to the side to tell him how garbage some of his ideas were.

OK I'm tired of this fukking sPy. Fire up the crop duster and we will dice him with the blades. I'm not playing anymore :mjlol:

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
625887-alfred-hitchcock.jpg

One of my favorite Directors.
Going to watch Vertigo now..

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
anybody here seen Rebecca? if they did how is it? i was thinking about reading the book that this movie is based on

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
anybody here seen Rebecca? if they did how is it? i was thinking about reading the book that this movie is based on

Haven't read the book but that movie is great!
Love how Hitch lets the scene tell the story.
I did hear that the wanted to stay true to the book as much
as possible also..