What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Blazing Saddles
The Producers
Young Frankenstein
Dracula Dead and Loving It

The Ones that are decent but not great: History of the World Part 1, Robin Hood: men in Tights, Spaceballs

Switch Robin Hood with Dracula and we have an accord :myman: but having history of the world part 1 and spaceballs on your resume along with the other ones mentioned is nothing to sneeze at. He's got two undisputed classics in my book and then a lot of good movies after which is a pretty great track record

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Switch Robin Hood with Dracula and we have an accord :myman: but having history of the world part 1 and spaceballs on your resume along with the other ones mentioned is nothing to sneeze at. He's got two undisputed classics in my book and then a lot of good movies after which is a pretty great track record

Yea I think he's a great filmmaker as well. But I love Dracula because of Leslie Nielsen..it would have not worked if he wasn't in it...he held the whole thing together and made it great for me...but I have a bias towards anything with Leslie in it. A true genius that is sorely missed.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea I think he's a great filmmaker as well. But I love Dracula because of Leslie Nielsen..it would have not worked if he wasn't in it...he held the whole thing together and made it great for me...but I have a bias towards anything with Leslie in it. A true genius that is sorely missed.

Understandable with Leslie

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
:isthatall: name the 4 breh I wanna see where this goes
Classic:
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein

Still good:
Spaceballs
History of the World Part 1

The Ones that are decent but not great: Robin Hood: men in Tights, High Anxiety

I can't stand the producers tbh
I've seen both the original and the remake twice and I like the remake more

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
A bad Mel Brooks movie still better than just about every spoof movie in the last two decades

:usure:
Not Another Teen Movie
Superhero Movie
Wrongfully Accused
Scary Movie 1-4
Walk Hard

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can't stand the producers tbh
I've seen both the original and the remake twice and I like the remake more

History of the World Part 1 is so slept on. I think Robin Hood is getting its due because it's on TV so much but History of the world needs more love if just for the inquisition musical number alone

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:usure:
Not Another Teen Movie
Superhero Movie
Wrongfully Accused
Scary Movie 1-4
Walk Hard

Yes breh any Mel Brooks flick is better than those. And I'm not even shytting on them because I love Not Another Teen Movie and Scary Movie 1. Walk Hard is dope too..and you should take wrongfully accused off and put Spy Hard on that list