Any coli members have stories of celebrities being real like fucc boys?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Met Chris Brown when he was younger. He wasn't an ass yet but he was corny and childish as a mofo.

Trey Songz snatched a girl I was flirting with and ended up smashing. I still feel some sort of way scout this cus she was bad.

Wiz Khalifa is a punkass nikka. He was walking around DT with his crew and started bytching if people were in his way. One of them nikkas straight shoved a dude outta the way.

ASAP Rocky, Snoop, and Gambino were cool as hell though.

dont ever in ya life slander young Khalifa on this website nikka :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
2 feet away? How did this even happen?
WGojXKF.png

Dude just sat there and watched another nikka turn his girl into a nut rag :dead:

Pretty much.
It was sometime after their season ended, like late May or early June after our finals finished up.
Everybody was done with finals, so we had dudes in our dorm shyt-housed drunk at 3 P.M. talmbout "AYYYYOOOO, LET ME AND MAH BOYS RUN WIT CHALL!!!! WE COULDA MADE THE TEAM, BUT THE COACH AIN'T LIKE ME, DOH...

Sure, THAT was the reason. Now gtf off the court. :camby:
But I digress...
We had a few people watching us, but the guy and his girl stood out the most. Dude was some white boy who bought what few friends he had (dude had a Range in the parking lot), while his girl....

His girl, brehs....
:noah::noah::noah:

Light skin broad that was on her :mjpls:, but only with dark-skinned cats (I had no chance at all brehs :sadbron:)... had ass like a volleyball player but didn't need them v-ball short to do it.

Her man did NOT want to watch, but he was a simp and stayed anyway...
She wasn't sure that was J.R. on the court, so she asked one of my teammates who confirmed it.

She went from :rudy::leostare: to :krs::takedat: in one second flat.

J.R. walked past her, he did a double take, and nodded for her to come over. Her mans got mad but she went over anyway.

About a minute later they walk to his car and ole dude is stuck watching her purse in the gym.
Everyone who was watching knew what gonna go down, but no one said anything. The gym was dead silent.
Til one of my teammates, who was a certified a$$hole, yelled out....

"DAMN, nikka!!! YO GIRL BOUGHT TO GET DRILLED BY A NBA nikka FROM DOWN THE STREET!!!:russ::umad:"

I was literally on my knees, in tears, not breathing from laughing so hard.
If it was anyone else, I'd have felt bad. But that dude deserved it. fukk that CAC.

Anyway, we saw her like, a half hour later in the cafeteria with the post-nut bliss look on her face, her man giving her the exact :beli: look.

And not a single fukk was given that day.
Except for that guy who got his girl smashed.

And J.R...
:shaq::youngsabo:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Busta Rhymes acts likes he's too good to even say wassup. Other than that, the rest have been pretty cool.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I'll deviate for a minute...

I saw Beanie Sigel one time, by himself, in a deserted alleyway talking on his cell phone in the height of the rocafella days at like 3 in the morning. We were in Olney in Philly I was hollering at my cousin up there and we went to go get some wet and weed, we rolled up some dust blunts and weed blunts and just wandered around the neighborhood smoking at like 3 am.

we cut up this alleyway by some houses and behind a save a lot and saw this nikka sitting up on a wall talking on a cell phone and i noticed he started mean mugging the shyt out of us and put his hand in his hoody pocket while his other hand held the cell phone in his ear. I looked directly in his eyes as we walked past because my pops taught me to always pay attention to who you walk by, and never look down at the ground...while my punk ass cousin starts speeding up his walk :snoop:

We get past him and it clicks for me when we got into the parking lot where the alleyway leads...I was like :dwillhuh: "That was Beans nikka!" my cousin was like :stopitslime: "You high :childplease: lets go".

next day i woke up off his couch was going to catch the bus home when some other people around that save a lot i knew told me beans was around there all night, he smoked and drank with them and was getting his hair braided at this chicks house who used to braid Allen Iversons hair all the time, and her crib was one of the ones where the back area was in that alleyway....she was apparently mad nice with her braid game.

i knew i wasnt that high, i was always able to handle my drugs...it just always stuck with me that this fool was dolo like 3, 3:30 in the morning, in some alleyway in Olney with no fukks given, mean mugging nikkas that walked past. i know he had a hammer in that hoody too

I used to constantly see Freeway too at the probation/parole department at broad and arch...constantly...our po's were on the same floor and it seemed like we were always scheduled on the same days most of the time...he used to always be in the waiting area with that leather roc jacket and roc chain...and just used to ignore dudes on his dikk asking him questions.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
That Drake story made me mad reading it. Hell, nikka just came and told ya'll to leave Drake alone and don't even look at him (basically) that woulda ruined my night. Like, the nerve of people to get Diva-ish when all they got is a bit more money than me.

Man I swear I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm sitting here at work actually upset about that shyt. The shyt just sounds ignorant as fukk.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I used to bounce part-time at Club La Vela on Panama City Beach. Met several celebrities and models cause that's where MTV filmed some of their Spring Break shows. Never had a problem with any of em, even the rappers like Juelz or Petey Pablo. Some of em used to talk to me but the most memorable one was the midget from Jackass. The only time I almost had an issue is when I asked this black dude to move out the entrance-way cause he was blocking it. He looked at me like I was crazy so I repeated what I said and he just stared at me. Then two big ass dudes approached me from behind (I sense them behind me and turned around) and they said 'Do you know who you're talking to?' and I said 'No. Who dat?' and they smiled and the dude standing in the entrace-way walked off with them.

Edit: I just remembered that I asked a fellow bouncer and he told me it was some famous boxer. I can't remember which tho.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I used to bounce part-time at Club La Vela in Panama City. Met several celebrities and models cause that's where MTV filmed some of their Spring Break shows. Never had a problem with any of em, even the rappers like Juelz or Petey Pablo. Some of em used to talk to me but the most memorable one was the midget from Jackass. The only time I almost had an issue is when I asked this black dude to move out the entrance-way cause he was blocking it. He looked at me like I was crazy so I repeated what I said and he just stared at me. Then two big ass dudes approached me from behind (I sense them behind me and turned around) and they said 'Do you know who you're talking to?' and I said 'No. Who dat?' and they smiled and the dude standing in the entrace-way walked off with them.

Edit: I just remembered that I asked a fellow bouncer and he told me it was some famous boxer. I can't remember which tho.
:dwillhuh: so who was he?

I was at PCB for spring break this year, seems like it was much more fun back then. It was still kind of live but you have to stay on summit. La Vela was tryna charge nikkas an arm and a leg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: so who was he?

I was at PCB for spring break this year, seems like it was much more fun back then. It was still kind of live but you have to stay on summit. La Vela was tryna charge nikkas an arm and a leg
I was actually told his name later but I can't remember. I used to go to work high as fukk sometimes. :lolbron:

Ain't been there in years (I moved) so I don't know how much they charge. I only worked their part-time so I could get in for free and I could get a friend in for free. Was it $5 to $10 back then? shyt I don't know.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I was actually told his name later but I can't remember. I used to go to work high as fukk sometimes. :lolbron:

Ain't been there in years (I moved) so I don't know how much they charge. I only worked their part-time so I could get in for free and I could get a friend in for free. Was it $5 to $10 back then? shyt I don't know.

I went this past spring and try 40 dollars

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much.
It was sometime after their season ended, like late May or early June after our finals finished up.
Everybody was done with finals, so we had dudes in our dorm shyt-housed drunk at 3 P.M. talmbout "AYYYYOOOO, LET ME AND MAH BOYS RUN WIT CHALL!!!! WE COULDA MADE THE TEAM, BUT THE COACH AIN'T LIKE ME, DOH...

Sure, THAT was the reason. Now gtf off the court. :camby:
But I digress...
We had a few people watching us, but the guy and his girl stood out the most. Dude was some white boy who bought what few friends he had (dude had a Range in the parking lot), while his girl....

His girl, brehs....
:noah::noah::noah:

Light skin broad that was on her :mjpls:, but only with dark-skinned cats (I had no chance at all brehs :sadbron:)... had ass like a volleyball player but didn't need them v-ball short to do it.

Her man did NOT want to watch, but he was a simp and stayed anyway...
She wasn't sure that was J.R. on the court, so she asked one of my teammates who confirmed it.

She went from :rudy::leostare: to :krs::takedat: in one second flat.

J.R. walked past her, he did a double take, and nodded for her to come over. Her mans got mad but she went over anyway.

About a minute later they walk to his car and ole dude is stuck watching her purse in the gym.
Everyone who was watching knew what gonna go down, but no one said anything. The gym was dead silent.
Til one of my teammates, who was a certified @sshole, yelled out....

"DAMN, nikka!!! YO GIRL BOUGHT TO GET DRILLED BY A NBA nikka FROM DOWN THE STREET!!!:russ::umad:"

I was literally on my knees, in tears, not breathing from laughing so hard.
If it was anyone else, I'd have felt bad. But that dude deserved it. fukk that CAC.

Anyway, we saw her like, a half hour later in the cafeteria with the post-nut bliss look on her face, her man giving her the exact :beli: look.

And not a single fukk was given that day.
Except for that guy who got his girl smashed.

And J.R...
:shaq::youngsabo:
dead2.gif