Any coli members have stories of celebrities being real like fucc boys?

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I rarely ever speak to celebs when I've seen them but one time I met Ike Turner and Tyrese in LA when John Singleton was getting his Hollywood star, they were cool as hell.

I have a cousin in Chicago that tried to get an autograph from Michael Jordan and said he was a huge a$$hole.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
This tread reminded me that I've never heard a good Allen Iverson story from anyone ever.

Outside of jeezys bytchass the biggest a$$holes you'll ever meet are black female "models/video hoes/reality tv stars"

Esther Baxter thought she was the queen of fukking England when I had to deal with her and Lola Monroe was acting like she cured cancer or some shyt.

Amber Rose was cool as shyt though, mad chill and easy going.

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I met Curren$y at Harold's Chicken, he was an overzealous pot head, just how I thought he would be. :ehh:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seen Jazze Phae fat gay ass in Party City walking round with his fine ass female assistant :datazz:

i looked up at him like :birdman: and kept on walking out the store
nikka looked depressed and miserable :flabbynsick:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
So anyways after that he daps us up, & we make the mistake of asking him one final fukked up question about the whole ' jumping out the window suicide incident' asking him if he gon commit that again? & Sermon just lost the plot after that, he started cussing us crazy saying shyte like how the fukk you little riff raffs in theUK know about that & we better GTFOH before his homeboys do us dirty....:whoa: & in the background we vould still here his entourage screaming DEATH SQUAD like idiots...thinking them British PAWGs outside would come over & give them some queen handshake & head treament Lol.... so yea we dipped out there real quick before he 'Reacted' :steviej: gotta say he was mad sensitive about the whole jumping thing!

One of the funniest things I've ever read on this site. Positive rep :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Busta Rhymes must be a professional a$$hole, never heard a positive fan interaction in his 20 year career.

I never knew Young Jeezy was such an insufferable human being. :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
WC and his crew came to Japan to perform at a club back in 2002. My girl (Japanese) wanted to go bad as hell but I really didn't want to because I had to work the next day. I ended up going anyway because she kept bugging me and I saw some crazy shyt such as Japanese bloods, crips, and lowriders. I had never heard of WC before but the music was ok. We were near the front in the club and one of this minions had his eye on my girl. Once the performance was over, he signaled her to come up to VIP. She asked me if it was alright and at first I was like no. Then she started crying and I let her go up because I was trying to holla at some other girls anyway. She went up to VIP and met him with all his minions and she also took a picture sitting on his lap. She came back down to find me and said that he invited her to come to his hotel. I said hell to the no and our relationship would be done if she goes.

After this, she didn't say anything else about it. Once the party was over, I was able to meet him and his minions. They were all cool and laid back and was just talking about all the females there. One of them was from my hometown (Detroit) so it was something to talk about. Anyway, I left with my girl and she walked me to the train station. We did our usual goodbye and she saw me off. I went on my merry way and went to the ship to go back to work.

Years later, I was thinking about this story and something didn't seem right. I was no longer dating the girl but I still kept in contact with her. I talked to her about that night and I told her that I knew she fukked somebody. She gave in because she thought I really knew and she admitted to going back to their hotel and basically participating in a train with them and some other girls. That shyt cut me deep. All I can think about is how I was kissing her the next day after a bunch of B-list rappers splashed cum shots in her face. True story.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
WC and his crew came to Japan to perform at a club back in 2002. My girl (Japanese) wanted to go bad as hell but I really didn't want to because I had to work the next day. I ended up going anyway because she kept bugging me and I saw some crazy shyt such as Japanese bloods, crips, and lowriders. I had never heard of WC before but the music was ok. We were near the front in the club and one of this minions had his eye on my girl. Once the performance was over, he signaled her to come up to VIP. She asked me if it was alright and at first I was like no. Then she started crying and I let her go up because I was trying to holla at some other girls anyway. She went up to VIP and met him with all his minions and she also took a picture sitting on his lap. She came back down to find me and said that he invited her to come to his hotel. I said hell to the no and our relationship would be done if she goes.

After this, she didn't say anything else about it. Once the party was over, I was able to meet him and his minions. They were all cool and laid back and was just talking about all the females there. One of them was from my hometown (Detroit) so it was something to talk about. Anyway, I left with my girl and she walked me to the train station. We did our usual goodbye and she saw me off. I went on my merry way and went to the ship to go back to work.

Years later, I was thinking about this story and something didn't seem right. I was no longer dating the girl but I still kept in contact with her. I talked to her about that night and I told her that I knew she fukked somebody. She gave in because she thought I really knew and she admitted to going back to their hotel and basically participating in a train with them and some other girls. That shyt cut me deep. All I can think about is how I was kissing her the next day after a bunch of B-list rappers splashed cum shots in her face. True story.

I think I recall you mentioning this story before but:wow:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I knew how this ended and it still cut me deeper than I expected. :damn:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

Sorry to say but ur a lame. Wish my girl would even think about Goin to VIP and taking pictures on laps. It would've been over there... I don't get some of u nikkas :snoop:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Sigel is a bully in real life. he strong armed my man for his last beers when they did some work together. Free and Young Chris are mad cool.

Sugar

Banned
Daps

You shared that girl :lolbron:
AND THEY DID TOO :russ: :umad:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I interviewed Busta in person, at first he was a little stand offish, but eventually he was cool. Mind you it was an interview, I can easily seeing him being an a$$hole to a fan.