Any coli members have stories of celebrities being real like fucc boys?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I ain't gonna drop a bunch of stuff cause i don't want it to start sounding like Trillahs true hollywood stories cause you don't know who is reading the coli but i interact with celebrities and nikkas who ain't as popular as they believe themselves to be. Some of them are dikks cause they're famous,some of them you just catch at a bad time or day. They shouldn't take it out on fans but sometimes they're just tired of shyt. Straight up ignoring fans might be the most disrespectful thing a celebrity can do though. Black female "celebrities" are the fukking worse though.

i met cam, he was with jim jones pre dip set days just shopping, we yelled at cam from across the street and he was like "what up!" He dapped us up and we were talking to him for like 10 minutes. flea da goat :wow:

and NORE - doesn't take himself super serious and is straight down to earth was talking to everyone like him and them went way back.Gives off that vibe like he would buy a bottle and come to your crib and watch football with you and your homies.

I already told the story on SOHH about ochocinco hosting a hood night at a club, telling me theres too many black people there, then going next door to the predominately white club for free after the hood club had paid him to be there all night. :mjpls:

A "small" rapper from N.O. had one of his flunkies/handlers tell me that he didn't want any darkskin bytches in the VIP. So I went to him and checked if that was a real request and he confirmed it. "Only redbones, spanish bytches, and white bytches." meanwhile theres a crowd of chicks with more dark in it than anything else trying to get to him. :mjpls: Everytime I see a darkskinned chick going crazy over him i just laugh and shake my head

One thing I do know though. Jeezy is the biggest @sshole you will ever meet, dude is super feminine when it comes to demands. I know multiple people who want to give him the fade, thats why he rolls with a mini army.

Weezy?

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@AkaDemiK I know you got a story or two

i got too much. i dont really wanna expose too much right now cuz .. i know its situations where if i speak on it .. and i've been tempted to out them on radio and on vlogs i do but i know my relationships with them and ppl around them would be ruined for ever .. so i gotta just excuse or get use to fukkboi shyt cuz thats how they are .. i eventually will but .. most of these nyggas act real phoney or talk behind the 10 ppl they hire to be around them.

Most down to earth celebs/rappers are never from the east coast. NYC models / celebs/ radio personalities really think they are like drake out here. all diva-ish. radio personalities got entourages. we got reality stars acting like they have full on careers.

speaking of which .. interviewing amina from LHHNY next week. she the new girl on there w/ peter gunz.

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
I got two stories about some NBA players...

-Went to school in Denver a few years back. My teammate knew most of the dudes on the Nuggets and some came out for open runs at our dorm. The two that came out to hoop with us the most were Sonny Weems and J.R. Smith. This nikka Smith just comes in, sets his gear bag down, shoots every time he got the ball in his hands, and bounced the second games were over. Don't even know what he sounds like. When he was off the court, he was either on his phone or had his headphones on. Except when he hollered at one of the finer woman ladies in our dorm... with her man two feet away. She left her man with the quickness for a smash in his Benz... and they STILL ended up back together two months after that. :snoop:
Sonny was cool as hell, though. Always talked to us, gave us tips on our game, ate lunch with us in the cafeteria and even bought us a few bottles as a thank you for letting him run with us. :salute:

-A different homeboy is an equipment manager for the Lakers, Defenders (their D-League team), and the Sparks.
Around the time Dwight got to LA, my boy was recovering from knee surgery. Dwight saw him doing shooting drills and was talking shyt to him... he basically declared that if my friend windmill dunked before the season was over, he'd give him 10 large.
My friend is 6 feet(ish), but was also a trick dunker when he played ball, so around Christmas time he windmilled in front of most of the players after a practice and promptly asked for his money. Dwight kept backtracking saying he didn't really mean it until Kobe goes ":childplease: So, you NOT gon give mans his money? :rudy:"
Dwight was pretty much guilted into forking over the money he promised.

I have a few more, will try and post in the future.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in the titty bar with rocko in detroit. I guess he was taping for a DVD and he was getting hype and throwing crazy money in his booth. Then after they turned the camera off his team picked all the money back up and he did it a few more times and they scooped the money up each time.

Allen inverson is a @sshole. Homie was going off on my home girl that was a waitress at MGM because he was mad he lost 100k that night.

Seen young buck gettin his bobby brown on. nikka was:dead: in the backyard

My wife home girl went up to dmx hotel room years ago thought she was gonna get fukked. Said X had like 10 chicks up there and he read the bible and preached to them and had hoes in tears:damn:

:deadmany::russ:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

Whats another word for small? :troll: Only you would highlight the post about him only liking redbones . Guess you got a shot breh.

I aint gonna put his name out and slander him cause he wasn't a dikk or cool. He was just "there" but it was just funny that this dude thought we were gonna put effort into keeping dark-skinned chicks from being around him like that wouldn't have any backlash on the club

@SirShaktus I learned working in orlando that dwight is notoriously cheap and likes free shyt to feel special. Dude would roll up to downtown in a drop top bentley and then ask clubs what they would give him for free if he hung out there. Dude was making millions and trying to get free bottles.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Whats another word for small? :troll: Only you would highlight the post about him only liking redbones . Guess you got a shot breh.

I aint gonna put his name out and slander him cause he wasn't a dikk or cool. He was just "there" but it was just funny that this dude thought we were gonna put effort into keeping dark-skinned chicks from being around him like that wouldn't have any backlash on the club

Noone got crazy and yelled "DATS RACIST" or something?

I remember that episode of Lil wayne with that only redbone shyt, and a lot of people got mad with him.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
-A different homeboy is an equipment manager for the Lakers, Defenders (their D-League team), and the Sparks.
Around the time Dwight got to LA, my boy was recovering from knee surgery. Dwight saw him doing shooting drills and was talking shyt to him... he basically declared that if my friend windmill dunked before the season was over, he'd give him 10 large.
My friend is 6 feet(ish), but was also a trick dunker when he played ball, so around Christmas time he windmilled in front of most of the players after a practice and promptly asked for his money. Dwight kept backtracking saying he didn't really mean it until Kobe goes ":childplease: So, you NOT gon give mans his money? :rudy:"
Dwight was pretty much guilted into forking over the money he promised.

I have a few more, will try and post in the future.

Coward's confirming his rep as a bytch, Da Gawd wasn't having it :childplease::camby::win:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Eric Sermon & the whole Death Squad were on some pure dikkheadness back in the days when me & my boys went to dap them out here in the UK. They were doing autoographs &promotional work for this popular American clothes store that had just opened up at the time.

A bunch of us rolled down to the place to cop some new Avirex/ Akademik sttyle leather jackets for the winter. Approached him outside his entourage were being erratic idiots screaming ' DEATH SQUAD' at random intervals tryna get acknowledged by passers by who gave ZERO fukks & were like :what:....coz frankly they weren't that big to be known at that level in England.

So we roll up to my man now get our shyte signed reluctantly , says he won't do pics because the store owner aint paying enough to be pixelated the prick :dahell:.
My boy then asks him how come Keith Murray ain't out here & where Redman at etc... The man got all butt hurt saying stuff like why the fukk you asking questions about them...I'm here you should be showing love for my music (This was when React just came out) & we were like calm down son... meant no disrespect....we got mad love for your music...can't you tell by the fukking turnout ? (there was onlike like 30 people there including us & some young hoe ass ratchets) no need to get hoemotional simply coz we posed a couple questions about other artists you affiliated with!

So anyways after that he daps us up, & we make the mistake of asking him one final fukked up question about the whole ' jumping out the window suicide incident' asking him if he gon commit that again? & Sermon just lost the plot after that, he started cussing us crazy saying shyte like how the fukk you little riff raffs in theUK know about that & we better GTFOH before his homeboys do us dirty....:whoa: & in the background we vould still hear his entourage screaming DEATH SQUAD like idiots...thinking them British PAWGs outside would come over & give them some queen handshake & head treament Lol.... so yea we dipped out there real quick before he 'Reacted' :steviej: gotta say he was mad sensitive about the whole jumping thing!

Last edited:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Noone got crazy and yelled "DATS RACIST" or something?

I remember that episode of Lil wayne with that only redbone shyt, and a lot of people got mad with him.

this was a private request. If it would've went bad it would've fell back on the club and not him. I personally got mad though and the security team did too cause most of them are dark skinned.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i was doing a photoshoot for Riff Raff and we were standing in the parking lot of "My Hoa" Vietnamese grocery store in Alief (Houston heads know what i'm talking about) and i was taking this photo of him:
images

as we were doing the shoot, fans were driving by and honking the horn and yelling shyt like "RIFF RAAAAFFFF!!!!" :pachaha: So one car pulled up in the parking lot with a car load of nikkaz and Riff Raff face turned from :lolbron: to :merchant:. son looked shook as hell. so the dudes started getting out of the car and Riff TOOK OFF RUNNING across the parking lot. i'm standing there holding the camera and the dudes came up to me like ":what: fukk is wrong with Riff Raff? My baby moms wants to take a quick picture of him. she's a big fan" i had to go in the store and tell Riff Raff that he had some fans outside that wanted to take a picture with him and that he didn't have to run off. nikka was LEGIT SCARED...:russ:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Melanie Fiona-My homie smashed on tour.....I'm super jealous. She's cool tho

I got a cousin who has a homie who's worked closely with her in the industry and he told me Melanie Fiona gets THE fukk around
nikka told me you dont even have to be famous to smash. like no shyt. she mad loose with the p*ssy :heh:

Last edited:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My homie used to own a car audio shop in Missouri City called "Sound Factory" and we built out a studio in the back. we recorded all of the "Color Changin' Click" mixtapes in that studio. So Paul Wall, Chamillionaire, Lew Hawk, and 50/50 Twin were ALWAYS there. Anyway, me, Paul, Lew Hawk, and 2 of my homeboys were hanging out in the back of the shopping strip shooting at birds with a bb gun and clowning around. My homie that owned the shop drove up on a yellow motorcycle and paul was like ":gladbron: MAAAAAN!!!! That hoe is sick!" so my homeboy got off and let him sit on it. it was still running. paul didn't know how to ride a motorcycle, so he hit the throttle by accident and the bike popped a wheelie and threw him off and went through somebody's fence and crashed into a tree in their back yard. we all was like :krs::laff::russ::deadrose:. my homie was PISSED, and this was before they got signed, so paul was broke. he couldn't pay for the damages to the bike. my boy NEVER got over that shyt and we clowned paul to bolivia everytime he showed up to the studio.....:russ: i'm crying just thinking about it...:heh: