Any coli members have stories of celebrities being real like fucc boys?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
My homie used to own a car audio shop in Missouri City called "Sound Factory" and we built out a studio in the back. we recorded all of the "Color Changin' Click" mixtapes in that studio. So Paul Wall, Chamillionaire, Lew Hawk, and 50/50 Twin were ALWAYS there. Anyway, me, Paul, Lew Hawk, and 2 of my homeboys were hanging out in the back of the shopping strip shooting at birds with a bb gun and clowning around. My homie that owned the shop drove up on a yellow motorcycle and paul was like ":gladbron: MAAAAAN!!!! That hoe is sick!" so my homeboy got off and let him sit on it. it was still running. paul didn't know how to ride a motorcycle, so he hit the throttle by accident and the bike popped a wheelie and threw him off and went through somebody's fence and crashed into a tree in their back yard. we all was like :krs::laff::russ::deadrose:. my homie was PISSED, and this was before they got signed, so paul was broke. he couldn't pay for the damages to the bike. my boy NEVER got over that shyt and we clowned paul to bolivia everytime he showed up to the studio.....:russ: i'm crying just thinking about it...:heh:

I interviewed Paul Wall, he was a real cool dude but he wouldn't really look me in the eye when he talked. Not like I am trying to stare into his eyes just thought it was a little weird.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Big boi from outkast was having a private listening session at his studio with ATL industry people and that fat hamburgular aka The Dream came through with 3 bodyguards like he was prince or something. nikkaz was in there looking like :what: who the fukk do you think you are?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I got a cousin who has a homie who's worked closely with her in the industry and he told me Melanie Fiona gets THE fukk around
nikka told me you dont even have to be famous to smash. like no shyt. she mad loose with the p*ssy :heh:

:patrice:

*Buys VIP tickets to her next show in DC* :hmm:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I interviewed Paul Wall, he was a real cool dude but he wouldn't really look me in the eye when he talked. Not like I am trying to stare into his eyes just thought it was a little weird.

I HATE people who don't make eye contact. makes me think you are a bytch and you are intimidated by me. i watched that kanye and sway interview yesterday and MAN i wanted to smack fire from kanye so bad (and so did sway for that matter :heh:). nikka didn't make ANY eye contact with sway at all and had nerve to get buck. that nikka wouldn't have left the studio with his teeth fukkin' with me...:birdman:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I HATE people who don't make eye contact. makes me think you are a bytch and you are intimidated by me. i watched that kanye and sway interview yesterday and MAN i wanted to smack fire from kanye so bad (and so did sway for that matter :heh:). nikka didn't make ANY eye contact with sway at all and had nerve to get buck. that nikka wouldn't have left the studio with his teeth fukkin' with me...:birdman:

Yea I didnt even ask him like crazy questions or nothing, maybe hes just shy I duno.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Except when he hollered at one of the finer woman ladies in our dorm... with her man two feet away. She left her man with the quickness for a smash in his Benz... and they STILL ended up back together two months after that. :snoop:
2 feet away? How did this even happen?
WGojXKF.png

Dude just sat there and watched another nikka turn his girl into a nut rag :dead:

I forget Wayne from NO. Idk why I was thinking Boosie, like he been in jail for a while now:heh:

I think all wayne's babymoms lightskin

Boosie not from NO

Only half of wayne bm's are light skinned but they do happen to be the most recent :manny:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
2 feet away? How did this even happen?
WGojXKF.png

Dude just sat there and watched another nikka turn his girl into a nut rag :dead:

Boosie not from NO

Only half of wayne bm's are light skinned but they do happen to be the most recent :manny:

You right Boosie is from Baton Rouge. Its just when he said little that was the first person that came to mind. Completely forgot about Wayne.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
i was doing a photoshoot for Riff Raff and we were standing in the parking lot of "My Hoa" Vietnamese grocery store in Alief (Houston heads know what i'm talking about) and i was taking this photo of him:
images

as we were doing the shoot, fans were driving by and honking the horn and yelling shyt like "RIFF RAAAAFFFF!!!!" :pachaha: So one car pulled up in the parking lot with a car load of nikkaz and Riff Raff face turned from :lolbron: to :merchant:. son looked shook as hell. so the dudes started getting out of the car and Riff TOOK OFF RUNNING across the parking lot. i'm standing there holding the camera and the dudes came up to me like ":what: fukk is wrong with Riff Raff? My baby moms wants to take a quick picture of him. she's a big fan" i had to go in the store and tell Riff Raff that he had some fans outside that wanted to take a picture with him and that he didn't have to run off. nikka was LEGIT SCARED...:russ:

He used to record at my cousin's studio sometimes and I will say that what we saw on G's to Gents wasnt an act. He really is that animated. He was cool for the most part tho, I walked in on a couple of his sessions and it was love. I really could see him reacting to that car the way he did tho he does have a kind of standoff-ish vibe when you first meet him.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Jeezy got hella enemies. He turned his back on a lot of nikkas who was with him from jump street. Slick Pulla and his crew were really the ones who was about the life all along and Jeezy lamed them out like they didn't keep his ass out the pot for years. BMF nikkas were really hustlers and ballers, they wasn't known for that goon squad gun play shyt at the end of the day. If it wasn't for Slick Pulla and those Irwin St cats, Gucci Mane and 1017 would have knocked his block off in short order back then.

But most of those BMF connected/affiliated dudes are black balled in the industry now for shady shyt they do in the streets. They still living like its the early 2000's, even though the Fam is pretty much washed up now. Dudes like Jeezy and Fabulous who used to roll with them back then still to this day dipping out on tabs and under tipping wait staff. Fab on the shady shyt too. I saw him and his crew run out on the liquor tab at Onyx like 2 years ago, they ran out the side door that only opens up when Onyx is closing. And I aint even gonna go there with Fab and that fake credit card swiping, kleptomaniac crew he run with. If I was a club owner I wouldn't even let them nikkas in the door.

some BMF nikkas told me personally Jeezy was a hoe ass nikka..... and he aint nothin but a rapper just like the rest of these nikkas