Any coli members have stories of celebrities being real like fucc boys?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fab on the shady shyt too. I saw him and his crew run out on the liquor tab at Onyx like 2 years ago, they ran out the side door that only opens up when Onyx is closing. And I aint even gonna go there with Fab and that fake credit card swiping, kleptomaniac crew he run with. If I was a club owner I wouldn't even let them nikkas in the door.

Funny shyt is there is an oooooold ass Fab interview in The Source from back when he got on (01-02) where he basically confirms the shyt you just said.:russ:

Nikka was in a restaurant stealing tips from the table :deadmanny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you knew brazilian Jujitsu then...wait, nevermind. :mjpls:
It wasnt anything to fight over, friend. Im not emotional like women.

Busta rhymes is also very large and he had like 2 large individuals with him and from my understanding they all train MMA. Thats a situation i could only hope to survive, friend.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Funny shyt is there is an oooooold ass Fab interview in The Source from back when he got on (01-02) where he basically confirms the shyt you just said.:russ:

LOL I remember reading that. Basically he got a $50 parking ticket and was like oh shyt :ohhh:, there's a $50 dollar tip on the table. fukk it. :demonic:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

omg :laff:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I use to be in Philly alot just chillin with fam,going to games so I know cats telling the truth about Iverson.At TGI Fridays he use to stay turning down people for autographs.Dude use to turn down little kids and everything :krs: As for me I never ran into any A list "celebs" but Bill Cosby spoke at my uncle graduation in '97.Cosby showed up gave a speech and bounced.Didnt take any pictures or nothing :heh: The cool ones I saw and met were the mom from the Parent Hood (ol school tv show), Brevin Knight (Former NBA player),Lloyd Daniels (Former NBA player),Comedian Rudy Rush not really big name celebs but they name might ring a bell to some :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few @ssholes I did personal security for:

Snookie and Vinny from the Jersey Shore. Snookie is a little c*nt and Vinny was a mute pissy pants.

Snoop is an ass but he had his own bodyguards. Dude acted like was god and people had to kiss his feet. He didn't want anything to do with the dudes. Only took pictures with good lookin broads. He did have the biggest blunt I've ever seen tho. Smoked the whole club out. One of his bodyguards who was like 6'8 400lbs choked out this little ass white dude. I'm not mad though, they gave me a $300 tip for just standing there.

Mac Miller. Little fukker just kept to himself.

Bubba Sparxxx shouldn't be on this list because he was probably the coolest dude I worked for. He made it hard though because he wouldn't turn anyone down. I had to become the @sshole just so we could stay on schedule.

Not really big time celebrities but I met a lot of boxers growing up. Arturo Gatti and Mickey Ward, Sugar Shane, Emanuel Steward, Lamon Brewster, Shannon Briggs, Ivan Robinson.. Just to name a few. They were all cool as fukk. Would even give me tips.

Julian Leatherlough was a bytch though. Ignorant as fukk and he was basically a nobody.

Surprising about Vinny he seemed like the only personable dude on there who wasnt a dbag

I heard the same thign bout Ward and gatti my boy did some work for them said they were down to earth and cool as fukk specially Gatti

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iverson is dikkhead,i used to deal cards in atlantic city he was notorious there as just a a$$hole who treated workers like shyt and never tipped

One time he got so drunk that he couldnt walk and had to be taken into his penthouse suite in a wheelchair by security the nikka allegedly pissed himself on the way up

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fab and them must really be feared in the streets because they have done shady shyt to a lot of athletes and industry nikkas, and you never hear of them dudes coming back at them. They stabbed Bobby Brown nephew in the head at the bar in Justins, and even though it was some Decatur nikkas who robbed Meek Mill homeboy in the Waffle House after the BET Awards, everybody on the streets know it was Fab's brother who put the battery in they back to do it. I even heard them nikkas stole the VP of Coca Cola's Lambo from outside the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead some years back.They finnessed the valet attendant off the keys and drove off in it doing doughnuts on Peachtree. I can't do nothing but respect them cats though because ain't nobody seen about them yet.

They robbed Sebastian Telfair a while ago and he had his people shoot Fab.