Any coli members have stories of celebrities being real like fucc boys?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Anna Paquin from True Blood and X-men. She came into my job with her Husband and some old woman last year. We are supposed to be real friendly and start conversions with them so I tried to do that and this c*nt had her nose so I high in the air. I didn't even know who this bytch was which pissed me off even more. My boss told me after she left. Iasked her "So ya'll from around here?" She says "No" and walks away. She walked around the whole store like she was better than everyone in there and left. Her husband was coo and so was the old lady.

I met Riff Raff once but he was coo.
The most humble person I met was Maurice G. Smith from Meet the Browns. (Dude on the left)
th

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Fab and them must really be feared in the streets because they have done shady shyt to a lot of athletes and industry nikkas, and you never hear of them dudes coming back at them. They stabbed Bobby Brown nephew in the head at the bar in Justins, and even though it was some Decatur nikkas who robbed Meek Mill homeboy in the Waffle House after the BET Awards, everybody on the streets know it was Fab's brother who put the battery in they back to do it. I even heard them nikkas stole the VP of Coca Cola's Lambo from outside the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead some years back.They finnessed the valet attendant off the keys and drove off in it doing doughnuts on Peachtree. I can't do nothing but respect them cats though because ain't nobody seen about them yet.

Fabs people are official in the streets. We know some of the same people. They do grimey nikka shyt and it falls on fabs name.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Fab and them must really be feared in the streets because they have done shady shyt to a lot of athletes and industry nikkas, and you never hear of them dudes coming back at them. They stabbed Bobby Brown nephew in the head at the bar in Justins, and even though it was some Decatur nikkas who robbed Meek Mill homeboy in the Waffle House after the BET Awards, everybody on the streets know it was Fab's brother who put the battery in they back to do it. I even heard them nikkas stole the VP of Coca Cola's Lambo from outside the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead some years back.They finnessed the valet attendant off the keys and drove off in it doing doughnuts on Peachtree. I can't do nothing but respect them cats though because ain't nobody seen about them yet.
Yea but what happened to Ray J after he lumped Fabs noggin?

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
Andre 3000 is a fukkboy. My university (ODU) held a concert for the students and Outkast headlined. After the show the voluteers from the radio station (who ran the show) were supposed to have a meet and greet with Outkast. Just a cool what up and handshake to show appreciation for working. 3stacks comes back stage and simply says "i'll meet 10 of yall". There were only about 15 people (all radio hosts) and me and my cohost were guaranteed to meet them because we had the rap show on the station. We said fukk that we got trees to smoke :stopitslime: and bounced. Now I only say Andre because Big Boi came after him off the stage but I was like "fukk yall". Slim Cutta Calhoun is a real good dude cause he chopped it up with the rest of the staff all show :salute: while andre sat there with his fakkit nose in the air. I interviewed a lot of artists and ive never come across one thats a bigger douche than 3 stacks