Any coli members have stories of celebrities being real like fucc boys?

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
A few a$$holes I did personal security for:

Snookie and Vinny from the Jersey Shore. Snookie is a little c*nt and Vinny was a mute pissy pants.

Snoop is an ass but he had his own bodyguards. Dude acted like was god and people had to kiss his feet. He didn't want anything to do with the dudes. Only took pictures with good lookin broads. He did have the biggest blunt I've ever seen tho. Smoked the whole club out. One of his bodyguards who was like 6'8 400lbs choked out this little ass white dude. I'm not mad though, they gave me a $300 tip for just standing there.

Mac Miller. Little fukker just kept to himself.

Bubba Sparxxx shouldn't be on this list because he was probably the coolest dude I worked for. He made it hard though because he wouldn't turn anyone down. I had to become the a$$hole just so we could stay on schedule.

Not really big time celebrities but I met a lot of boxers growing up. Arturo Gatti and Mickey Ward, Sugar Shane, Emanuel Steward, Lamon Brewster, Shannon Briggs, Ivan Robinson.. Just to name a few. They were all cool as fukk. Would even give me tips.

Julian Leatherlough was a bytch though. Ignorant as fukk and he was basically a nobody.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haven't really ran into any fukk boys. Gotti a real nikka ( I spoke with him this past Saturday when he randomly showed up in the riverdale plaza on 85), Waka is...well waka, and gucci dapped me up and didn't crack a bottle over my head.

Actually there was one dude who acted stuck up. Mase. I wrote a post on it in the past. I'll look for it and quote it.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Damn you living one hell of a life :salute:

Melanie Fiona though :noah: Was it everything I dreamed of?

Im a gambler, you going have to let us know who else partying up in the club the night before a game out there :shaq:...

I remember him saying she's was mad emotional…..

Def will. It's mostly NBA players. NFL players have a strict curfew and have to stay at hotels on the nights before games (even if they're the home ream) where as NBA players tend to just do whatever the fukk they want during the season. Obviously someone like Kobe really isn't clubbing too much tho. You'll never see his face on a flyer. lol

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Marsha Ambrosius- I see her multiple times a month....My mentor is her DJ. I've been to more shows than I can count from her. Did a wedding with her and her DJ a few weeks ago. Her Dj had to leave so we split the wedding in half.

Melanie Fiona-My homie smashed on tour.....I'm super jealous. She's cool tho

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMH @ the bolded. I had a feeling Melanie Fiona was some action. I met her and saw Marsha Ambrosius at the same event last year. I was at the King Plow Arts Center here in the A for a taping of this TV One show called Verses and Flows. Both of them performed and during one of the intermissions I went outside to holla at my homeboy who I had ran into on the inside where they were filming at. So we chopping it up in the hallway and what not and little did I know that I was standing right next to the dressing room door. Melanie Fiona came out and she walked right past me, I was on some cocky shyt that night so when she got about 3 feet from me I was like "good evening beautiful, how are you?" Now even though I was feeling myself that night I didn't think in a million years this chick would give me the time of day. In my mind I was really just flexing and just having fun with it. But she not only stopped walking but she turned around and walked back to me and was like "well hello to you too". I was literally speechless, I was not ready for this broad to give me play so I had no more ammo left in the chamber. I started stuttering and everything. I can't even remember what I said to her after that but it didn't matter. I fukked up on those oh so important first 5-10 seconds you need to keep a broads attention with the stutter mouth so it wouldn't have mattered what I said anyway. I knew I fukked up because she had that "OK nikka you got my attention" look in her eye which from my experience leads to success. And I fumbled it like a fool. Even though I took that L that shyt boosted a nikka confidence like crazy. The next famous broad I see I am going to be at them with no fukks given

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
bill clinton dude was doing a autograph signing and i asked him to sign with his full name cuz they were going for more money on the street and the fakkit wouldnt do it saying im taking up his precious time :pacspit:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMH @ the bolded. I had a feeling Melanie Fiona was some action. I met her and saw Marsha Ambrosius at the same event last year. I was at the King Plow Arts Center here in the A for a taping of this TV One show called Verses and Flows. Both of them performed and during one of the intermissions I went outside to holla at my homeboy who I had ran into on the inside where they were filming at. So we chopping it up in the hallway and what not and little did I know that I was standing right next to the dressing room door. Melanie Fiona came out and she walked right past me, I was on some cocky shyt that night so when she got about 3 feet from me I was like "good evening beautiful, how are you?" Now even though I was feeling myself that night I didn't think in a million years this chick would give me the time of day. In my mind I was really just flexing and just having fun with it. But she not only stopped walking but she turned around and walked back to me and was like "well hello to you too". I was literally speechless, I was not ready for this broad to give me play so I had no more ammo left in the chamber. I started stuttering and everything. I can't even remember what I said to her after that but it didn't matter. I fukked up on those oh so important first 5-10 seconds you need to keep a broads attention with the stutter mouth so it wouldn't have mattered what I said anyway. I knew I fukked up because she had that "OK nikka you got my attention" look in her eye which from my experience leads to success. And I fumbled it like a fool. Even though I took that L that shyt boosted a nikka confidence like crazy. The next famous broad I see I am going to be at them with no fukks given

:pachaha: to keep it G, I can't even blame you

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I just don't get why these nikkas (and niggetes) act like new people when they get famous..

That Drake story made me mad reading it. Hell, nikka just came and told ya'll to leave Drake alone and don't even look at him (basically) that woulda ruined my night. Like, the nerve of people to get Diva-ish when all they got is a bit more money than me.

But I guess in these days and times you gotta watch nikkas cuz everybody got an angle....

I got a story bout Wale, but it's kinda corny....He's lame and most cats on here already know this so :yeshrug:

the funny thing ive ran into drake a few times, before he was drake and just fakkit ass aubrey graham taking classes at 99% white forest hill collegiate and buying bagels at bathurst and finch

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I heard stories about fab doing spots greasy, he or his people once pushed a tab onto a NBA player. Dude had the :wtb: face when he saw it

Fab and them must really be feared in the streets because they have done shady shyt to a lot of athletes and industry nikkas, and you never hear of them dudes coming back at them. They stabbed Bobby Brown nephew in the head at the bar in Justins, and even though it was some Decatur nikkas who robbed Meek Mill homeboy in the Waffle House after the BET Awards, everybody on the streets know it was Fab's brother who put the battery in they back to do it. I even heard them nikkas stole the VP of Coca Cola's Lambo from outside the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead some years back.They finnessed the valet attendant off the keys and drove off in it doing doughnuts on Peachtree. I can't do nothing but respect them cats though because ain't nobody seen about them yet.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Hell yeah......LOL

Q-Tip and Questlove in one night actually

I went downtown with my boy to this spot near the Meatpacking District :shaq::russ: here in NY and as we were approaching the club, we see Questlove getting out a cab with 2 PAWGS, and we didnt know he was a DJ at the spot that night. We were like "yo what up Questlove" and he gave us the :mjpls: without even looking at us (we were behind him). So we get to the club and I guess the bouncers thought we were part of his entourage so we got in free, which was cool.

Once inside, the party was official, bytches everywhere, great music. I saw Q-Tip (this was when The Renaissance was out) and I dapped him up and dude damn near reacted like I was giving him a bag of leprosy. I told him that I was feeling the new album and he seemed to mellow out.

Fastforward to this summer, I was at this rooftop party at the Standard with a chick from my roster :takedat: and we were headed out and I see Q-Tip coming in with a chick and I was like "whats good" and dude gave a :usure: reaction and gave me the weakest dap in the history of handshakes. I wasnt even on some stan/lemme take a pic with you shyt because I've been around numerous celebrities in my line of work, so its nothing to see these cats and chop it up at random events. Maybe if I met Michael Jackson during the Bad era, I'd pass out like them grown ass men at his concerts but Tribe hasnt put out shyt since I was a youngin.
Where you at Le Bain or Boom Boom when you were at Standard? Q Tip is always cool when I see him but he is always with Leo or with a pawg. The only guy I can say acted like a moron is Vince from Entourage at electric room, I was there for a birthday party for a guy we were both cool with , the guy who threw the party had a photographer taking pics when you walked in and he walked in with a girl and I took a picture with her instead of him and he caught a fit.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Where you at Le Bain or Boom Boom when you were at Standard? Q Tip is always cool when I see him but he is always with Leo or with a pawg. The only guy I can say acted like a moron is Vince from Entourage at electric room, I was there for a birthday party for a guy we were both cool with , the guy who threw the party had a photographer taking pics when you walked in and he walked in with a girl and I took a picture with her instead of him and he caught a fit.

Le Bain, which is a dope spot, especially in the summer, but that fukking elevator wait/ride is a pain in the ass. Still, I fukks with it and have a gone a couple of times. I could care less about partying with or at a spot where celebs are at because it's the "regular" people that make a party what it is. But you can't be a so-called Hip Hop legend that no one really gives a fukk about anymore and act brand new to cats that still give a shyt about your era. When there are parties here in NY with cats like Slick Rick, Doug E Fresh, Biz, etc are performing, who do people think are the ones coming out to support that shyt? It's the motherfukkas that still care and got love for late 80s/90s music. Some of the people are :flabbynsick: because they are flat out old, but alot of us cats just fukk with that era. Real talk.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have no desire to meet any celebrities.
The few that I have met were nice people, though.

I'm not really concerned with meeting a celebrity because they might shatter my vision of who they are.
If I think X-person is great, and I meet them and they turn out to be jerks, that's probably disappointing, but that's the truth.
You shouldn't run from the truth.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jim jones dirty ass and juelz tired to play me when i gave then a nod, but the gawd killacam came and gave me some daps and asked where i got my air max from
yo breh...tell me youve told this story before yesterday :ohhh: gettin real deja vu right now

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i worked at Rap-A-Lot, i was working on the set of this video:

I was a PA on this video, so i was basically the lunch getter (:aicmon:) for Johnny P. nikka didn't want anything from the craft services table, so i had to go to pappadeaux for him. pappadeaux's was NOWHERE near the set, so i had to drive like an hour out of the way. nikka gave me a LIST of shyt to buy for him and his entourage. it was literally a page full of shyt. so i get to pappadeaux's, order the shyt, wait for over an hour for it to be prepared, and when i leave, i get caught in traffic. took me close to 2 hours to get back. when i get back with the food, i go up to him and hand him his food first. nikka said "gat dayum nikka, it took you forever to get this shyt! did you have to drive to the moon to get it?" i hit him with the :comeon: and didn't say a word. he opened up the container, took one bite, and said "this shyt is cold!" then he spit the food back into the container, and threw his shyt and ALL THE OTHER FOOD in the garbage and demanded that I go to pappa's barbeque around the corner and get some fresh food. nikka I WAS FUMING!!!!! I had to walk off quickly before i soul clap this nikka in the face. they had to get someone else to do the food run. i started working grip and left this nikka hanging....:pacspit: fukk Johnny P....

Were u the one that made the epic "ask a former Rap a Lot employee anything" thread back in the sohh days? :lupe:

edit: seen your answer a few pages back.