Any brothers on here successfully fought custody and/or child support?

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
You need to be paying more than 11%, breh. Especially for two kids..

full

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
What are you on probation for?

Edit: You on probation for domestic violence against her and think you’re going to get full custody? :francis:

60 percent of your income in CS is outlandish, but 11% ain’t nothing either for 2 kids. You can’t really say she’s living above her means when you’re low balling her either way.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@murksiderock couple questions with the day care .
How old ya kid n how long they been going ? I could kinda see her angle if your kid has gotten attached to the workers & other kids . Also does she not trust your fam or even her own fam to watch your kid ?

Also how reliable would family be to watch her every time when needed ? They gone do it for free or cheaper than day care ? If yes to all then def need to make that switch .
I will say at day care they do be teaching kids basics to help progress they growth . Will y’all fam be willing to do that or just let em be on electronics all day .

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
How much are you paying in child support monthly (dollar amount)? What’s the back story on the domestic violence case? Have you spoken to the probation officer/judge about shortening your probation period?

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half isnt feasible because I have extra probation expenses that I'm trying to have paid off in full by tax time---->got 2 years probation in July and I have three different payments...

But here's the thing, 1)we have a daycare expense that's $1645/month that we dont need, we both have family here, she from here and has a ton of family, and we have flexibility to adjust our work schedules. She not going for it and one of my main counters will be she's asking me to pay for an unneeded expense...

2)she asking for half of shyt she cant even afford, she took a pay cut with the pandemic as well as reduced hours, she cant afford the shyt and while I don't know for sure it would work in my favor, I feel like I could prove she living beyond her means and asking me to pick up the excess. @ArtaXerXes @Yagirlcheatinonus could this counter work in my favor?

I definitely want shared and I am kissing major ass with her right now...

Yeah I only get the girls two weekends a month since May, after initially not seeing them for 45 days, then she got Covid and gave it to them so until two weeks ago I went another 26 days without seeing them...

She's been slightly flexible in letting me see them when it benefits her, like I normally get them every other F-Su, but she bringing them in the morning so she can work overtime this week...

This domestic case hanging over my head and she leaning on it hard, I basically was convicyed because of priors, because she exaggerated like a muhfukka but I couldn't get it off me and I spent money to get the deal I got. But she leaning on it and that won't help me in court because her story is she traumatized and that qnd my prior aint a good look...

But I know she putting extras and using that to limit my time with the girls, she wants this same setup when the order expires in May...

Nah I'm finna up it, since making this thread I've reconsidered that....

Im not saying to lie about your expenses but most people that are trying to get child support aren't telling the courts the full story..

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
wow...so much to read. breh. if you want custody, put dope in her car and place an anonymous phone call when she's on her way to work. Make sure she eats poppy seeds for breakfast so she gets a positive heroin test.

corey holcomb taught me i just added the exkras.:russ:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
What are you on probation for?

Edit: You on probation for domestic violence against her and think you’re going to get full custody? :francis:

60 percent of your income in CS is outlandish, but 11% ain’t nothing either for 2 kids. You can’t really say she’s living above her means when you’re low balling her either way.

Yeah I see the 11% is fukked up now, I guess writing it out helped. I can give more so I will...

@murksiderock couple questions with the day care .
How old ya kid n how long they been going ? I could kinda see her angle if your kid has gotten attached to the workers & other kids . Also does she not trust your fam or even her own fam to watch your kid ?

Also how reliable would family be to watch her every time when needed ? They gone do it for free or cheaper than day care ? If yes to all then def need to make that switch .
I will say at day care they do be teaching kids basics to help progress they growth . Will y’all fam be willing to do that or just let em be on electronics all day .

My oldest daughter is 3 and a half and my youngest will be 2 in October. They've been at this daycare since last September...

I'm all for daycare, my thing is it's an expense we cant afford, and also dont need, considering everything in totality...

She won't touch the thought of no daycare with me because she keeps talking about waiting lists if we want to re-enroll and etc, but I think the part she isnt saying, is she thinks this shyt works in her favor to continue with daycare. She got some breaks though, girls didn't go for about 3 months because of the pandemic, and they've deferred payments when she took a pay cut (I was pieced this info as per the temporary order I can't go to the kids school)...

As far as family, yes, we have the framework to where we can mix and match people to watch the girls and adjust our schedules accordingly. Is that ideal, no, I don't trust anyone with my children when they aren't with me the way I trust myself, and I prefer daycare, but it isn't financially feasible for either of us right now and we have the privilege of relying on others at a much cheaper rate...

Another reason she won't budge on this is she's refusing to give me more time with the girls, which, per the order we can come to an agreement anytime before May on custody and get it modified, or else it just expires in May. We haven't reached an agreement because she likes this order to the extent it benefits her, yet is complaining about the restrictions its given her...

How much are you paying in child support monthly (dollar amount)? What’s the back story on the domestic violence case? Have you spoken to the probation officer/judge about shortening your probation period?

Oh hell yeah, when I pay these fees off and take this anger class, I can cut my time in half, so it would be 12 months of probation instead of 24. The way I got it mapped out I'll have all this shyt paid by mid-February and maybe sooner, but the classes have been halted since March and they don't know when they will resume. Its a 6-month program, my PO said she heard them saying they'll resume in February, so by the time February comes and I get in that would be an August termination, shortening my probation from 24 to 14 months. But PO said she gotta double check that....

Backstory on this case: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets-have-a-conversation-about-domestic-violence.792038/

Move out the country, start over, and send her what you can for the kids

Nah, I love my daughters too much...

Im not saying to lie about your expenses but most people that are trying to get child support aren't telling the courts the full story..

I know her and I know she's a liar so I'm expecting this from her. For me, I don't currently have much of another stream of income but when I get it rolling again I don't plan on sharing that at all...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
How much do you make? There is no way two kids costs you 60% of your income. Especially with North Carolina you need to put them on your health insurance and also get to claim them on your taxes about half of the time

Not enough, that's for sure lol...

The child support calculator is rigged but I went over with my attorney and did it on my own and the shyt aligned, and the numbers my kids mom spit out aligns. Its some BS but thats really what it says based on her being the custodial parent and having them on her insurance...

I just started working again last month so I have to wait for open enrollment but I'm def jumping on it...

As the noncustodial parent I won't be able to claim either of them, but if i ever get a successful shared custody that will change...

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could argue that you have safety concerns about the daycare since it’s a pandemic and your kids around other kids when they could be with your fam, you could definitely argue that. One thing people don’t understand about those daycares those kids stay sick in there cuz they around other kids and other people. I would argue that. Don’t talk about money in custody courts that’s what child support court is for.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Start a business, so you can control your salary and move money around.
Yep. I saw a video by coach Greg Adams on YouTube where he outlined that being self-employed saved his ass when it came to child support.

Because they couldn't really pinpoint exactly how much money he earned. So they couldn't really clean him out on child support.

But seeing some of these numbers dudes pay like 1,500 or 2,000 a month in child support. That's like a house payment. So unless you making 6 figures how the hell do you afford that?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Yep. I saw a video by coach Greg Adams on YouTube where he outlined that being self-employed saved his ass when it came to child support.

Because they couldn't really pinpoint exactly how much money he earned. So they couldn't really clean him out on child support.

But seeing some of these numbers dudes pay like 1,500 or 2,000 a month in child support. That's like a house payment. So unless you making 6 figures how the hell do you afford that?

Yeah, I remember Glendon Cameron saying the same. He said he was lucky to be self employed and actually have the time to fight the case for custody and support. He said when his ex wife saw his BMW she went and petitioned for more support, but he had it in his company’s Name, and she didn’t get shyt. :wow:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Not enough, that's for sure lol...

The child support calculator is rigged but I went over with my attorney and did it on my own and the shyt aligned, and the numbers my kids mom spit out aligns. Its some BS but thats really what it says based on her being the custodial parent and having them on her insurance...

I just started working again last month so I have to wait for open enrollment but I'm def jumping on it...

As the noncustodial parent I won't be able to claim either of them, but if i ever get a successful shared custody that will change...

What’s the number even in Cali you won’t pay over 50% for a couple of kid’s