Any Brehs Tryna Get Into I.T., Today is Your Chance

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
it worth $12 to $14 as a break and fix field tech , just continue to grow and gain more knowledge and certs

c700x420.jpg
Fasho that’s better than the 10 I was making as a cook. Do we have an interview or job attaining thread for IT field? We need one for every field. Should include how to conduct, how to get what you want out of a job stuff like that.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Fasho that’s better than the 10 I was making as a cook. Do we have an interview or job attaining thread for IT field? We need one for every field. Should include how to conduct, how to get what you want out of a job stuff like that.
Yeah we got a lot of them. Probably in other forums

I was a cook too. Definitely more of an upside unless you go through real schooling (cooking wasnt bad though) A+ is more entry level foreal. The helpdesk/customer service stuff Google is offering will help a lot with that because entry level is definitely more software/customer service (which I hated as well).

Dont call me because you forgot your email password or because your outlook isn't working.

I honestly hate everything except networking (routing/switching, WAN) and some of the more detailed IT security. Some break fix shyt is cool (usually dealing with their docks or anything that can allow me to remote in and fix) but if its not networking shyt or server shyt then I usually didnt care

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
last day to register for the new certification program GOOGLE launched, called Coursera.

can do a 7 day trial. one of the courses begins Today.
can start at any level, beginner with no background, to System Admin work ,SCCM, etc. I believe its only $49 a month.

Google IT Support Professional Certificate | Coursera
Through a dynamic mix of video lectures, quizzes, and hand-on labs and widgets, this program will introduce you to troubleshooting and customer service, networking, operating systems, system administration, automation, and security.
Life is complete :mjgrin::salute::krs:

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
$10 Million in Cisco Global Cybersecurity Scholarships!
In our digital era, organizations are relying increasingly on cybersecurity to protect themselves, enable trust, move faster, add value, and grow. As the volume and sophistication of cyberattacks rises, organizations are experiencing a significant shortage of IT professionals with cybersecurity skills.

To help close this security skills gap, Cisco is introducing the Global Cybersecurity Scholarship program. Cisco will invest $10 million in this program to increase the pool of talent with critical cybersecurity proficiency. Cisco also has enhanced its Security certification portfolio with a new CCNA Cyber Ops certification.

Through the scholarship program, Cisco will offer free training, mentoring, and testing designed to help you earn CCNA Cyber Ops certification and hone the skills needed for the job role of security operations center analyst. The new CCNA Cyber Ops certification has been designed to address the critical skills deficit, providing the job-ready knowledge needed to meet current and future challenges in network security.

Take the first step today toward a rewarding career in cybersecurity. Partner with Cisco and become one of the talented cybersecurity professionals now in high demand in nearly all industries

-> Cisco

:hubie:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
What’s A+ certification worth? At the end of this semester I can take the cert exam I’m excited for this shyt man I feel like I’m shaping my life and it’s fukking invigorating man it is

Building my own computers helped me a lot when I started , to me that's the real foundation, also make a VM home lab with windows server, Linux etc. I have my windows server 2012/08 in virtual machine and converted it to a domain controller.

123-vi.jpg