Any Brehs Tryna Get Into I.T., Today is Your Chance

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
IT IS DOABLE. THE PROBLEM ISN'T JUST BLASTING THROUGH IT. YOU WANT TO RETAIN THE INFO.

I have my A+ already and I've been in the field for almost two years. Hopefully I can skip the stuff I know and spend six days on the Network, Software and Security sections :mjgrin:

They quiz you on Linux :leon:

Better install Ubuntu on my laptop.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I Try my best to get second/third shift

Problem is a lot of clowns dont like getting up in the night to do their job if shyt goes down.

Idgaf though, I attempt to contact them and if they dont answer then :hubie:

And I hate those fakkit ass label printers/makers:hhh:

They tried to get me out their to learn how to fix them and other types and I got so sick of that shyt immediately. :mjlol:

nikkas still using shyt from the 80's because "it still works" and they are top cheap to buy new shyt so we pick up the contract to repair that trash.

And since I worked partially from home they wanted me to train to learn that old ass shyt (and camera installations) so I can go to sites that are too far for the regular techs and fix them:stopitslime:

Edit: I jist noticed the scanners too... Trash as well. This one company fired all their techs and had us doing all their scanner bullshyt at night and it was a nightmare

:mjlol::salute:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I was getting like 25$ plus travel pay

But like I said.. I did a lil bit of everything between tier 1-2 and that was entry level for me. I actually renegotiated my contract like 3 times that year

Do you rather have contract over permanent ? or are you just like me, in a contract death spiral, Seems like to me all the CAC's and c00n/Slave ass kisser get on permanent positions in my part of the woods.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Do you rather have contract over permanent ? or are you just like me, in a contract death spiral, Seems like to me all the CAC's and c00n/Slave ass kisser get on permanent positions in my part of the woods.
Permanent:ehh:

But I had connections. They actually passed on me and tried to call me back once I had another job. That was the first time I negotiated my contract (the other job was starting 50k but I had to move out of state).

I had a homie that actually worked for them who was high up and turned out it was a nikka I trained in the Military:ld:

He basically begged me to workfor them even if it was below my qualifications (helpdesk/printers)..

Eventually I just kept getting asked to do more shyt and weird hours. I was being outsourced to other companies, other states, etc. so everytime it was some new shyt I renegotiated

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I just signed up for it. Free trial ends on 1st Feb after that it's £36 a month until you pass it. I'll see how it goes until the end of the month.