Any Brehs Tryna Get Into I.T., Today is Your Chance

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Google iPhone 8 emulator?
There has to be tools and shyt that devs use beyond just having the hardware. I know there's one called Hockey App, but I don't know how in depth it gets.

If you want to make apps but the lack of an iPhone is stopping you learn web dev and eventually you'll get to React Native.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
There has to be tools and shyt that devs use beyond just having the hardware. I know there's one called Hockey App, but I don't know how in depth it gets.

If you want to make apps but the lack of an iPhone is stopping you learn web dev and eventually you'll get to React Native.
What's react native?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Trying 2 finish the course within 2 months

Any one of you nikkas in the discussion forums? :heh:

Imma make a thread there.

Gonna try to knock this whole course out this weekend. I heard about its rollout a few days ago and thought nothing of it. I see they even touch on active directory:whoo:

In one weekend I can fukk around and add a few things (AD and GIT) to my resume and hopefully level up. Can't hurt.:yeshrug:

Are any of you actually actively working on this? I'm one assignment away from being done with the whole thing (short quiz in course 5) but cant figure it out :damn:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are any of you actually actively working on this? I'm one assignment away from being done with the whole thing (short quiz in course 5) but cant figure it out :damn:
Passed on it due to you not being able to truly do it all as fast as you want. shyt, I got my IT job:pachaha:

A+ gang or don't bang.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Google announces free AI lessons, with 'Learn with Google AI'

Technology is shaping the way we live and function. Pacemakers in the heart can fix your heart rate to normal, while cars can throw in recommendations and use computer vision to detect traffic patterns and predict accidents. Artificial intelligence (AI) is the future of computer science, thanks to digital data pattern recognition, which is enabling software to tell humans possible outcomes and scenarios. Taking its increased usage in to concern, Google has announced the launch of an AI learning platform, which will be available to anyone willing to learn about the world of software and data....................

http://ai.google/education
Machine Learning Crash Course  |  Google Developers

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
May look into the cert just to stuff my stat sheet down the line. Already got my start in IT so the bigger certs are the target right now.

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Google announces free AI lessons, with 'Learn with Google AI'

Technology is shaping the way we live and function. Pacemakers in the heart can fix your heart rate to normal, while cars can throw in recommendations and use computer vision to detect traffic patterns and predict accidents. Artificial intelligence (AI) is the future of computer science, thanks to digital data pattern recognition, which is enabling software to tell humans possible outcomes and scenarios. Taking its increased usage in to concern, Google has announced the launch of an AI learning platform, which will be available to anyone willing to learn about the world of software and data....................

http://ai.google/education
Machine Learning Crash Course | Google Developers
do you think this is useful? in terms of IT progression? The thing I love about coursera is that its a subscription based and I can try and get a cert in this as well.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
do you think this is useful? in terms of IT progression? The thing I love about coursera is that its a subscription based and I can try and get a cert in this as well.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the future of computer science

I think Machine Learning is a more Software/Programming leaning topic not IT/Networking.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
You don't have to follow the dates, you can start anytime you want.

With that said hows everyone doing in terms of progress, I'm done unit 2, gonna try and finish unit 3.
I finished the second course last week. Moms has to have surgery so I had to take a week off to help her recover. I'm back on course 3 Monday tho. ✊