Any black person who still watches Game of Thrones after this scene is a co0n

Daps
When I came across this thread I went to youtube to watch that scene. The one in the op got taken down. I'm glad I never viewed this show. That was some old school racism.

tintin-in-the-congo.jpg

GoT-3.10-Dany.jpg

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
im not gonna look thru this whole shyt to see if this has been explained.

in the books, the slaves are of every color, and so are the masters. however the show filmed in morocco. so when u put out a call for 800 extras in morocco, you are gonna get mostly dark skinned people. they are not gonna fly in 400 white people from england, ireland, and scotland just to make sure nobody gets sensitive about it. grrm actually does a very good job of keeping it from getting racist.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

in the books, the slaves are of every color, and so are the masters. however the show filmed in morocco. so when u put out a call for 800 extras in morocco, you are gonna get mostly dark skinned people. they are not gonna fly in 400 white people from england, ireland, and scotland just to make sure nobody gets sensitive about it. grrm actually does a very good job of keeping it from getting racist.

defend hollywood c00ning brehs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i agree breh i agree, all blacks on this show are slaves or former slaves, or a crooked ass pirate thirsty for white cersie, or some fat black man simping the white woman for marriage.

why couldnt one of the seven kingdoms be ruled by a black man?

then you got these former slaves, even the lead unsullied some emasculated enuch soldier willing to die for some cac

let me just bump this again

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

:comeon: did you not see that scene at 4:30

it was deliberate breh, stop it