Any black person who still watches Game of Thrones after this scene is a co0n

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:beli: i guess this is something to look forward to

i said the same thing as the threadstarter the moment i saw that finale on TV...it was one of the most blatantly, arrogantly racist things i ever seen on any show ever

Damn that's fukked up :dead:

Imma hold out hope that maybe south of all the jungles, there's a powerful black kingdom. Like way down at the bottom of the continent and none of the Westeros explorers have bothered to sail down that far. Just doesn't make sense to create a big African like continent for nothing :patrice:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:snoop:

some nikkas love to point the finger at whitey 24/7

Stop watching if u catching kunta kente feelings breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: i guess this is something to look forward to

i said the same thing as the threadstarter the moment i saw that finale on TV...it was one of the most blatantly, arrogantly racist things i ever seen on any show ever

so when they start introducing black countries they gon have them dancing and c00nin :damn:

ya'll c00ns still supporting this :mindblown:

the cac is basically sayin black people ain't nothing but slaves and Africa is a plague infested jungle

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I decided to google about this supposed black continent in Game of Thrones that hasn't been revealed yet.

Sothoryos - A Song of Ice and Fire Wiki

"Sothoryos is a land of hot, humid jungles and, it is reported, boiling deserts further south. It is also noted as a land of plagues, ruined cities and hostile wildlife." :what:

"There are no known inhabited cities on Sothoryos, only primitive tribes who are often raided by the cities of Slaver's Bay to provide slaves for their markets." :why:

"One of Euron Greyjoy's slaves came from Sothoryos, and is described as being hairy, and ape-like" :damn:

you fukking c00ns.....the books are even worse than the TV show

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So I decided to google about this supposed black continent in Game of Thrones that hasn't been revealed yet.

"Sothoryos is a land of hot, humid jungles and, it is reported, boiling deserts further south. It is also noted as a land of plagues, ruined cities and hostile wildlife." :what:

"There are no known inhabited cities on Sothoryos, only primitive tribes who are often raided by the cities of Slaver's Bay to provide slaves for their markets." :why:

"One of Euron Greyjoy's slaves came from Sothoryos, and is described as being hairy, and ape-like" :damn:

as long as its entertainment these kewns dont care

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

damn :wow:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
im not talking about the actress she plays an asian in the show

there is no "asian" in the show. Shae is from the free cities which is basically europe. If anything is "asia" it would be Yi Ti and Asshai and Asshai is the birthplace of the Red Priests and the Lord of Light. Varys is from Asshai but spent many years in Pentos and other free cities which would explain why he could peep Shae out.

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

some nikkas love to point the finger at whitey 24/7

Stop watching if u catching kunta kente feelings breh.

That's cause everything is whitey's fault 24/7 :youngsabo:

fukking CACS :scusthov:

Sometimes I think the world would be better off without them :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Last edited by a moderator:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Game of Thrones 3x10 Final Scene - Mhysa - YouTube

this is supposed to be some make believe magical land yet even in fantasy all we are to them is slaves

you got dragons, magic, dead people walkin, people seeing thru animals, etc. yet with that all unbelievable crap on the show, they find it impossible to imagine the existence of black people that ain't slaves

then you got this white bytch going around freeing them and then crowd surfin on them like she's at a rock concert

:pacspit: these cacs and c00ns who support it

I had to dap you breh, sorry guys but the OP is right. I could barely watch that clip. Its disgusting. The dialogue even used the words 'unburnt' & had them folks calling her 'mother'
:aicmon:

I want all you mixed & lightskin nikkas to see they included your type in the slaves too.

Cacs are a sad bunch of people....man subconsciously they still want to own us. :snoop:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
considering by the end of book 5 the black southern islanders have more or less killed off everyone and taken the throne you all are in for a little :troll: when this thread gets upped in a few years