Any black person who still watches Game of Thrones after this scene is a co0n

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
let me just bump this again
so.. let me get this strait. u got a problem with game of thrones because there's limited black people and their was a scene where a bunch of black ex-slaves paying homage to their white chick liberator

yet, you stan Spartacuc, a show in which the only black people were Oenomaus(slave) and Barca (gay slave) . in the 1st season, Oenomaus damn near worshiped the ground his owner Batiatus walked on. and, in the prequel season he honored Batiatus' father the same way (who was his previous owner)

am i getting this right?

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
so.. let me get this strait. u got a problem with game of thrones because there's limited black people and their was a scene where a bunch of black ex-slaves paying homage to their white chick liberator

yet, you stan Spartacuc, a show in which the only black people were Oenomaus(slave) and Barca (gay slave) . in the 1st season, Oenomaus damn near worshiped the ground his owner Batiatus walked on. and, in the prequel season he honored Batiatus' father the same way (who was his previous owner)

am i getting this right?

Reincar is a walking contradiction :skip:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston

am i getting this right?
Kinda ironic that a christian stans a show where half the characters are fakkits

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Compare a fantasy show written in the past 20 years to a show for the most part built on historical facts.

am i getting this right?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
doctore was a goon, intelligent, and eloquent man. Plus rome had slaves of every race :manny:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
ok guys yes. the book and show writers sat around on some

7160605907474608648.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

how can we piss off black people today?

:russ:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
looks like HBO got the message for season 4. all those black slaves suddenly started turning white. if you watch season 3 and 4 back to back, you'd think Daneriyus and her unsullied army had crossed continents with how quickly the racial makeup fof the slaves changed. :lolbron:
I thought you stopped watching tho.