Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
6thk3p.jpg

Wow.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
o2ApoTO.jpg

lol OP fail...you seem to not know dat westoros bout dat equality..blacks also own white slaves..and you seem to also forget that the people who own slaves in Yunkai are arabs

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I had to dap you breh, sorry guys but the OP is right. I could barely watch that clip. Its disgusting. The dialogue even used the words 'unburnt' & had them folks calling her 'mother'
:aicmon:

I want all you mixed & lightskin nikkas to see they included your type in the slaves too.

Cacs are a sad bunch of people....man subconsciously they still want to own us. :snoop:

Unburnt is Dany cause she doesn't get burned when her dragons are born.:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can understand why that Indian comedian was offended, mainly because in places like India and many other across the world slavery still exists.
And the funny things its mostly white people who shed light on these modern day slave trades

i wish a lot of people outraged by this show would be outraged in reality, grow some balls be a man and change the world around them instead complaining about a work of fiction.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
o2ApoTO.jpg

lol OP fail...you seem to not know dat westoros bout dat equality..blacks also own white slaves..and you seem to also forget that the people who own slaves in Yunkai are arabs

:childplease: we get it there is one fukkin nikka in that world that owns a white slave

now explain those quotes from the book about Sothoros (which is supposed to be Africa)

no cities
plague infested
slavers paradise
ape-looking people???

So is one fukkin nikka owning a cac gonna make you ignore all the other obviously racist innuendo???

you c00ns are embarrassing

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
:childplease: we get it there is one fukkin nikka in that world that owns a white slave

now explain those quotes from the book about Sothoros (which is supposed to be Africa)

no cities
plague infested
slavers paradise
ape-looking people???

So is one fukkin nikka owning a cac gonna make you ignore all the other obviously racist innuendo???

:umad:

don't read book so :yeshrug:

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game of Thrones 3x10 Final Scene - Mhysa - YouTube

:snoop:

this is supposed to be some make believe magical land yet even in fantasy all we are to them is slaves

you got dragons, magic, dead people walkin, people seeing thru animals, etc. yet with that all unbelievable crap on the show, they find it impossible to imagine the existence of black people that ain't slaves

then you got this white bytch going around freeing them and then crowd surfin on them like she's at a rock concert

:pacspit: these cacs and c00ns who support it

I agree but seriously doubt many blackfolk check for GOT...Medieval themed and/or the sci fi genrse programming aren't exaclty popular in black households...Personally while i'm more open to sci fi type shows then the the than most of my ppers and seen a few clips of GOT before which made me vaugely familiar with the show I've never watched an epiosde...I suspect average black dude/woman doesn't even n know this show exist muchless has any interest in watching it...GOT is a purely cac phenomenom....Blacks aint watching that lame shyt in signifcant numbers.

As for that scene you highlighted when the slaves of color thanked and worshipped the snowflake/she :devil: for emancipating them not only does it send a blatant white savior/superiortity message but was corny and contrived as fuk...If this is a representation what is reaping all the acclaim/hype clearly i'm not missing much.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

no cities
plague infested
slavers paradise
ape-looking people???

The fact that work that contains such filth has become a mainstream successs(best selling book and popular show) in Amerikkka is a stestament to the eepe seeded racist nature of the peckawods of this country
the bigots defending the erogatory attacks on blacks in that show/book are most likely Cacazoids.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that work that contains such filth has become a mainstream successs(best selling book and popular show) in Amerikkka is a stestament to the eepe seeded racist nature of the peckawods of this country
the bigots defending the erogatory attacks on blacks in that show/book are most likely Cacazoids.

yeah

even if you black and you like the show, you wouldn't be defending obvious racism

most likely all the people defending this show are cacs

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm mad so I'm gonna comment.

What are black people allow to watch?
Black people are "allowed" to watch whatever they want. That isn't the subject
The subject is how do White People view people of color?
I'm black, I know white people interact with me. I can fukk me a white bytch if I so desire :manny:
But deep down we also have racial pride. From the white perspective there racial pride usually consist of acting as if people of color are primitive in relation to them. Maybe a poster might try to pay attention to your grammar :patrice: But back to the point, thru out American History and world history White people have painted a picture of others being evil or ignorant. Thats why Christopher Columbus discovered America :shaq2: Or what about White Jesus? The reason Jesus original depiction was changed? Because white people didn't want to worship a black figure (Tru Story) This was changed about 600yrs ago, most of you probably never seen the original statues/paintings/etc. Cleopatra turned white, Today if you a Muslim you gotta be evil because most white people are not evil. Going worldwide killing innocent civilians to keep america safe from Iraqi soldiers who had nothing to do with 9-11. Rodeny King, Jena 6, Monkey, ******, Jiggaboo, and last but not least

Watch what you want, but pay attention. If you think this stuff isn't a big deal
Watch what happens to you next time...

In the UK

or

Last edited:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
look

I don't give a fukk about the books. How many fukkin times do I have to repeat that. My criticism is solely on the TV SHOW. I don't care about the mythology that cac created. My problem is the fact that on this show black people are just slaves. Thats it!!!

You've already claimed they haven't been 100% consistent with the books. Well instead of justifying why black people should be slaves, why don't they have some black lords or knights. They already got dragons and dead people walking so you can't act like its a documentary. If dragons can exist then fukking black people should be able to exist in Europe without being slaves.

Breh, how can you ignore the mythology of the books when the show hasn't even caught up yet tho? You are basing your argument over 3 seasons of the show but ignoring that these black kingdoms do exist and at some point they may make an appearance in the show. Why should the writers throw a wrench into the storyline just to please a small portion of its audience? You are reaching right now. In this show I've seen White slaves, Black /Brown slaves, Brown/Black slave owners,Black/Brown wealthy people. No white slave owners(execpt for the simp who rides with dany. Ex-slave owner).Why should they make any of the leading familes/characters black especially when two of the families ascend from the same bloodline(Targareyan,Barartheon).Would you prefer the starks be black? Bunch of blacks wit chinchillas and mink coats on living in the coldest part of the world:dahell:. The Greyjoys taking masive L's since forever so you can have that. You wont seen any black knights or lords cause they simply are not around in this part of the world. Period. For all we know the ruler of one of the free cities is black. We dont know and the show hasnt touched it yet. The story is not that developed and really hasn't moved that far as you would expect for 3 seasons.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:whoa: at those descriptions of Sothoryos and Naath tho. Cant defend that. If they dont show no black kigdoms and show that shyt then i got a problem.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: at those descriptions of Sothoryos and Naath tho. Cant defend that. If they dont show no black kigdoms and show that shyt then i got a problem.

well negro don't hold your breathe

white people don't believe we are capable of having kingdoms or civilization.....why else you think they deny Egypt being black? :shaq2: