Any black person who still watches Game of Thrones after this scene is a co0n

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought you stopped watching tho.

I did for 2 years. then I forgot how disgusted I was with it a few weeks back and binge watched season 4. this show is really becoming the epitome of fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all. before the explosion in racism, I found season 1 and 2 enjoyable.

the show started losing me over seasons 3 and 4. for some reason this show likes killing off all the compelling and interesting characters while keeping the boring ones alive.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I did for 2 years. then I forgot how disgusted I was with it a few weeks back and binge watched season 4. this show is really becoming the epitome of fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all. before the explosion in racism, I found season 1 and 2 enjoyable.

the show started losing me over seasons 3 and 4. for some reason this show likes killing off all the compelling and interesting characters while keeping the boring ones alive.

Nikka shut your dumb ass up

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:snoop: this is supposed to be some make believe magical land yet even in fantasy all we are to them is slaves you got dragons, magic, dead people walkin, people seeing thru animals, etc. yet with that all unbelievable crap on the show, they find it impossible to imagine the existence of black people that ain't slaves then you got this white bytch going around freeing them and then crowd surfin on them like she's at a rock concert :pacspit: these cacs and c00ns who support it

:ohhh:

:wow: that racism

ok guys yes. the book and show writers sat around on some

7160605907474608648.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

how can we piss off black people today?

:russ:
It's probably not even that deep. Just subconsciously when the writers think of slaves, they can only imagine black or brown folk :wow:

Casting person hires a couple white people and everyone lookin at him like :what: :camby:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i agree breh i agree, all blacks on this show are slaves or former slaves, or a crooked ass pirate thirsty for white cersie, or some fat black man simping the white woman for marriage.

why couldnt one of the seven kingdoms be ruled by a black man?

then you got these former slaves, even the lead unsullied some emasculated enuch soldier willing to die for some cac

:comeon::mindblown: This coming from a "Spartacus" stan???!!! All the blacks on "Spartacus" were either slaves or pirates too!!

At least on "Game of Thrones" PoC (People of Color) rule Dorne & you got Noble Families who are PoC all over Essos.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps

yeah but you should be happy that they're not using brothas as the frontmen for all of their cac propaganda. I'd rather there were no black people in ANY thing coming out of hollywood, so the world doesn't get confused about who's behind all this bullshyt.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
you think achilles looked like brad pitt? or william wallace looked like mel gibson? or maximus looked like russel crowe? :mjlol:

all of the real cacs in history were fags, pedophiles and deceivers