Any black man that's humble is a fukkin idiot

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Go to school, get a job, show up on time, work hard, be polite to cacs in power, respect any WM in a suit, fear authority like police etc....
That's why we been here for 500 years and nikkas are still OK with the status quo. A bullshyt job, some over priced used car and some clothes. What type of life is that? U mean to that's the only thing I have to aspire to? That's it? Man fukk that, why don't nikkas want more? Why not fight to live the life u deserve, I mean our ancestors were hung from trees and how are we still in the conditions were in? We were suppose to learn from them and make sure we improved...

I blame these old nikkas, always telling kids to be humble, be polite, respect authority.. Teachers, managers etc....the only thing that get u... is a foot up your ass and if you're a female a dikk up it.

I disagreed with a majority of your post but the bolded parts were the most troublesome for me. To imply that there is a problem with going to school, getting a job, being polite, and working hard?! And people dapped this shyt?! A bunch of people in our communities DO NOT do these things and end up dead or in prison as a result. More of us need to be more humble and work hard (in b4 "c00n"). And yes, respect your bosses regardless of race. You do not necessarily have to respect the Cops but why not do what they say when pulled over? If you get killed NOTHING can bring you back. No matter how many tears your mother cries or how many people protest, once you're dead that's it. shyt ain't worth it, I'd rather listen to the Cops directions and go back home alive than do some dumb shyt and get myself killed.

It's crazy cuz a lot of us in the Black community agree with your line of thinking. To all my Black people ain't nothing wrong with humbling yourself, don't listen to people like the OP.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
I'm on my lunch break chilling listening to my coworkers discuss their boring ass lives and I was thinking ....

The only thing humility get u in this society is a foot up the ass and a dry dikk, because the only ppl out here winning are ppl that believe in themselves and believe that they're the best.

The reason why so many black ppl, black men in particular struggle in this society is because our elders, these old nikkas taught us from day one to be humble, docile, submissive. Esp those old church nikkas, they basically teach u to be a bytch.

Go to school, get a job, show up on time, work hard, be polite to cacs in power, respect any WM in a suit, fear authority like police etc....
That's why we been here for 500 years and nikkas are still OK with the status quo. A bullshyt job, some over priced used car and some clothes. What type of life is that? U mean to that's the only thing I have to aspire to? That's it? Man fukk that, why don't nikkas want more? Why not fight to live the life u deserve, I mean our ancestors were hung from trees and how are we still in the conditions were in? We were suppose to learn from them and make sure we improved...

I blame these old nikkas, always telling kids to be humble, be polite, respect authority.. Teachers, managers etc....the only thing that get u... is a foot up your ass and if you're a female a dikk up it.

I hate these old nikkas so much, they got the nerves ask why young nikkas in Chicago are blowing each other heads off, its because of them. They didn't set nothing up, now look at this shyt, its all fukked up, its like the wild west out here. These kids have no direction.

That's why I respect jack Johnson, ALI, mayweather...as a black man u have to be cocky, it take a lot of belief to feel like u can rise up from hell in America, u have to feel like a god..

The only reason why ppl want u to be humble is to keep u on your knees. They use to hang BM for being too talented, being too smart, being too skilled, for walking with their head's held high. Any BM that's humble or embrace humility is a fakkit, idc what nobody say. Be humble if I want but you'll end up like these losers that i work with, 40 plus complaining about how they're tired of getting their ass kicked by the company. But they deserve it, because they never had the balls to want more.

To the young cats, always think you're the shyt and don't be ashamed. fukk humility, fukk anybody that tell u to humble yourself...
200.gif

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You either become a shark or stay a guppy. The universe will give you whatever you ask for. You can either take what you want or keep taking whatever is given to you. People think that being humble or taking the moral high ground makes them better, like there's nobility in poverty or being regular, when there isn't and they're the only people playing by those stupid rules. Sharks control the world and you gonna keep clocking in everyday to work for them unless you find enough heart to become one.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish that we got to see the full potential of Tupac Shakur:mjcry:

1:18:mjcry:

But Is humbleness a epidemic in our community though:dahell:?nikkas I know outchea cocky and arrogant as shyt:blessed:....I don't think you want to just say "Be cocky" without limitations,I mean there should be no limitations on what you are cocky about....But I gotta say it is a such thing as putting all your cocky eggs into one basket...Like only being cocky about your physical,but not your mind....Being cocky about your fukking skills but not about your parenting skills.....Being cocky about how much money you got,but not being cocky about your kids and they accomplishments.

You gotta get that all purpose cockiness about yaself:banderas:

Another thing,you notice how these cacs love Donald Trumps "boldness",the fact he's outspoken and says whatever he wants:skip:?They hate boldness,and outspoken when it comes in a different color though:mjpls:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Real talk.

I "woke up" in high school and wasn't really feeling like going to college, but I was like whatever especially cuz my pops was paying for it (at community college).

But now that I'm 4 years into college I might as well just finish. I plan on living overseas in countries like Japan, Korea, China, Brazil etc after I graduate.

Fuxx a 9-5 job. There's no real money in that sh.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk.

I "woke up" in high school and wasn't really feeling like going to college, but I was like whatever especially cuz my pops was paying for it (at community college).

But now that I'm 4 years into college I might as well just finish. I plan on living overseas in countries like Japan, Korea, China, Brazil etc after I graduate.

Fuxx a 9-5 job. There's no real money in that sh.
9 to 5 is for suckers...only jobs that are worth it r career jobs...that pay liveable wages

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You either become a shark or stay a guppy. The universe will give you whatever you ask for. You can either take what you want or keep taking whatever is given to you. People think that being humble or taking the moral high ground makes them better, like there's nobility in poverty or being regular, when there isn't and they're the only people playing by those stupid rules. Sharks control the world and you gonna keep clocking in everyday to work for them unless you find enough heart to become one.
Well said...world is cold, either u taken or get taken

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
the earth is alive. it has its own heartbeat and consciousness (this is proven). it recognised that the humans are destroying the earths resources so it started spawning a new generation of more aware humans that are on another level of consciousness than the previous generation who are stuck in work, work, work mode thus adding to the destruction of the earth. once this old generation dies off and we have an earth full of this new breed of humans we will have a much better way of living that doesnt rely on money and destroying the earths resources. theres an abundance of free energy abailable all around us that the oil corporations and the families behind them who are in true control have suppressed for centuries now.
never gon happen breh....unless yahawahshi make it happen

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Who are you trying to convince op?

Also it's seems like some of you are one dimensional being's because apparently you can't be humble and still have strong drive/ambition.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
"I blame these old nikkas, always telling kids to be humble, be polite, respect authority.. Teachers, managers etc....the only thing that get u... is a foot up your ass and if you're a female a dikk up it."

:dead:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
when saddam hussein was in power he stopped all opium production in his country. the usa didnt like this so set to take him out. once saddam was took out iraq started producing opium at record levels every year. now 80% of the worlds opium comes from iraq. this shyt is all a game to produce profit for the corporations smh.

What got Saddam killed was threating to exchange oil for gold.
Same thing got Ghaddafi killed.