Any black man that's humble is a fukkin idiot

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
You either become a shark or stay a guppy. The universe will give you whatever you ask for. You can either take what you want or keep taking whatever is given to you. People think that being humble or taking the moral high ground makes them better, like there's nobility in poverty or being regular, when there isn't and they're the only people playing by those stupid rules. Sharks control the world and you gonna keep clocking in everyday to work for them unless you find enough heart to become one.

This is what I got from the OP

I'm sick of seeing hardworking people get to a point and end up being average as fukk because they didn't want to be a shark. They end up this way and the cry everyday about how hey are being treated by the Sharks.

:mjlol: I laugh because it's the path they took by being a bytch. But I let them cook.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What about bw? Or are we required to be humble?
Stop fighting the Black man's battle. They never included you, same with White women. We as Black women birth the most important community (The BLACK community)..we have the power if we stop procreating with fukk nikkas, DL men, men who hate women (see DL men), men who don't work, felons, etc. That's the FIRST step in a better tomorrow for Black women.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I'm getting money and I enjoy my life and I enjoy my job so I don't think I can relate to that but I do want to be a rapper lol

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I'm on my lunch break chilling listening to my coworkers discuss their boring ass lives and I was thinking ....

The only thing humility get u in this society is a foot up the ass and a dry dikk, because the only ppl out here winning are ppl that believe in themselves and believe that they're the best.

The reason why so many black ppl, black men in particular struggle in this society is because our elders, these old nikkas taught us from day one to be humble, docile, submissive. Esp those old church nikkas, they basically teach u to be a bytch.

Go to school, get a job, show up on time, work hard, be polite to cacs in power, respect any WM in a suit, fear authority like police etc....
That's why we been here for 500 years and nikkas are still OK with the status quo. A bullshyt job, some over priced used car and some clothes. What type of life is that? U mean to that's the only thing I have to aspire to? That's it? Man fukk that, why don't nikkas want more? Why not fight to live the life u deserve, I mean our ancestors were hung from trees and how are we still in the conditions were in? We were suppose to learn from them and make sure we improved...

I blame these old nikkas, always telling kids to be humble, be polite, respect authority.. Teachers, managers etc....the only thing that get u... is a foot up your ass and if you're a female a dikk up it.

I hate these old nikkas so much, they got the nerves ask why young nikkas in Chicago are blowing each other heads off, its because of them. They didn't set nothing up, now look at this shyt, its all fukked up, its like the wild west out here. These kids have no direction.

That's why I respect jack Johnson, ALI, mayweather...as a black man u have to be cocky, it take a lot of belief to feel like u can rise up from hell in America, u have to feel like a god..

The only reason why ppl want u to be humble is to keep u on your knees. They use to hang BM for being too talented, being too smart, being too skilled, for walking with their head's held high. Any BM that's humble or embrace humility is a fakkit, idc what nobody say. Be humble if I want but you'll end up like these losers that i work with, 40 plus complaining about how they're tired of getting their ass kicked by the company. But they deserve it, because they never had the balls to want more.

To the young cats, always think you're the shyt and don't be ashamed. fukk humility, fukk anybody that tell u to humble yourself...

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Humility will have folks willing to teach you shyt you need to know to get you where you need to go vs. Acting like you're a fukking know it all or like you been there already. There's a difference between being confident and thinking you're the shyt where people have to follow your ass. You can be confident and fukking humble.

Your mistake is letting your ego get the best of you. If you act like that, people will not fukk with you. They'll look at you as someone who they don't want to be bothered with. Yes, cam newton and Kanye West had to be fukking humble in order to get to where they are at. Don't be fooled especially Kanye. Imagine if Kanye acted the way he did now when he was starting out. You would never hear about him. Same with Jay z. Nobody is saying to be a push over or show off but there are times where you have to turn that shyt off. You are not invincible and yes, we all need the help we can get especially when it comes to success. Never take people for granted and never be too fukking cocky or think you're above others. Many young guys make this mistake and end up getting a rude awakening.

You should go out there and help people. Learn being humble is not a bad thing.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never said be arrogant and stunt, but yes u do have to feel like you're the best period

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Aww, look at all the lonely ass fatherless nerd nikkas and bytches negging on a Friday night. Your mother is a lying whore, mane. The whole hood know that bytch is stupid. This is the shyt I'm talking about, disassociative gay shyt. Jesus Christ, you grew up listening to psychotic nikkas recite limericks and haikus about shooting and poisoning each other, fukk outta here acting like nikkas ain't crazy.

You're running around looking like gay stylists at a Bronner Bros. hair show and really wanna act like your mama ain't batshyt crazy. Everybody know that bytch crazy! That's why you crazy! That's why ain't nobody tryna kick it with your crazy ass on a Friday goddamn night.

You ol loser ass non-income tax non-property tax paying overcompensating bullshytter you. How the fukk you gon be anything but humble when your ass don't own shyt? You got a landlord, a car note, and cracker lookin over your shoulder at work. You can't get a nikka to pick up a box at your job without him telling you to go fukk yourself.

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it's me but the older I get the more and more I think Pac would grow to disappoint us, he was already backsliding when he died. You come from a militant proud black household and you start backsliding associating yourself with gangs and gang life like you Chris Brown or something.

As huge Pac fan it pains me to say I agree with this. This nikka went from shooting at cops who tried to fukk with a black motorist to then joining gang fights in hotels. Death prevented the nikka from permanently staining his legacy.