Anthony Mackie Gets Called Out By A Fan For Being Rude At A Gas Station

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Dude the typical New Orleans nikka that family had money. Buddy whole history is being aggy towards Black people.

I have a cousin that does a lot of background extra work for TV/Movies shot in New Orleans.

She was in the TV show Claws, the movie Cutthroat City, NCIS New Orleans, and a bunch of other shyt.

She told me Neicy Nash is the most rudest actor/actress she met. Said she would get extras fired if they made eye contact with her. She routinely cussed out people on set, white and Black.

She didn't know who RZA was but she said he was the nicest. He talked to everybody and got extras gifts. She said he didn't get mad cause she didn't know who was and didn't know 1 wutang song.

She said Scott Bakula also nice as fukk.
Can't agree with this take and i've worked with all them too.

actually, once Neicy actually got me promoted to featured extra after we talked, she convinced the AD I looked like a groomsman, not a guest. it was funny because the girl playing the musician at the wedding for the episode of claws ended up being her wife later on. We all got along good on that set, but I can see how some people might not

maybe it's a guy/girl thing, but she was actually really nice to me. made me find new respect for her cause i always looked at her funny for being in that reno 911 shyt.

RZA and Scott are cool though. Did stand-in on Cut Throat for Terrence Howard so I got a lot of time to see RZA work his ideas out in that scene where he shoots the guy at the church

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
At this point it's a running joke that Anthony Mackie doesn't like to be approached out in the streets like that and I get it. Ppl don't realize how mentally exhausting it is to "be on" every time you leave the house and he just doesn't bother to do that.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Met him before and he was cool. People really be approaching celebs wrong getting in their face acting like they owe them something. Take out their phones and do all kinds of clown shyt. First of all, they don't owe you shyt and they don't belong to you. Still boggles my mind how quick people are to pull out their phones and start filming you like it's their right and you can't debate it.
You walk up to my car on some silly shyt....it aint gonna end well for you. Especially with a chic looking like she does. She looks nuts and could be lying about the whole thing.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
FYI… I dont think any modern celeb actually respects a “fan”. I know a few thotties be saying they “love” their fans, but nobody respects a grown ass man/woman running up to them in the parking lot with their phones out recording or running up for autographs.

Maybe youtubers like it though, but they want to be famous

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Same women who complain about street harrssment and random black men telling them to smile. Will then proceed to go up to Anthony Mackie and tell him “he should’ve rolled up his windows and turned down his music if he didn’t want me(a stranger) to harass him!!”

Basically celebrity black men better shut up and let anyone at all times bother them. But don’t do the same vice versa!!

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Allen Iverson is my all time favorite celebrity, still is. As a boy he was my idol but as a grown man I wouldn’t approach him during most situations out in the real world. I heard he lives in charlotte or visits a lot and lots of folks run into him. I’m scared he would be drunk and say some super foul shyt and I would swing on him and get stomped out by his folks :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I mean... this is why you gotta humble celebs sometimes. I told the stories about my past dealings with them. I went out of my way to let them know that I don't care nothing about who they are and their status and all of that mess. :yeshrug:

Stop treating them like they're better than you and then they'll stop treating you like they're better than you.
If you go out of your way to tell them how much you don’t care about them, are you really showing that you don’t care about them? Just don’t talk to them or bother them if they aren’t trying to talk to you. :mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Sometimes we forget how we act with strangers.

Famous people don't wanna be bothered just as much as you dont.
Like literally. Same ppl in here whining are the same ppl rude as hell homeless ppl and other strangers. Same ppl who don’t wanna be bothered at work before their morning coffee. :mjlol: