Anthony Mackie Gets Called Out By A Fan For Being Rude At A Gas Station

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I mean... this is why you gotta humble celebs sometimes. I told the stories about my past dealings with them. I went out of my way to let them know that I don't care nothing about who they are and their status and all of that mess. :yeshrug:

Stop treating them like they're better than you and then they'll stop treating you like they're better than you.

The only a$$hole I ran into was the late Lorenzen, Wright when he was with Memphis. I think he was just grumpy as fukk. He was a benchwarmer by that time, but he was extremely rude to me.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Ay some hoes was looking too, I just turned around and walked to my car with the :sadcam: Didn't bump no Jeezy after that for months. :russ:

shaq-shaquille.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
When people realize that celebs are nothing but regular humans that do something that brings them attention, they’ll probably act accordingly.

I lived in celeb-ish cities (ATL, Miami, etc) and been on TV shows with celebs that I used to watch back in the day.

Never act like a fukking fan unless you’re a kid or something.. maybe a female but that’s it.

Don’t run up to people randomly trying to get pictures or for them to sign something.. Maybe they in a rush or not in the mood. I would’ve been like “Yo.. isn’t that _____” then pumped my gas and kept it pushing.

I met Chris Tucker once back when Rush Hour 2 came out and he used to go into random theaters to watch the audience react. I worked at a movie theater part time then, he walked right by me and didn’t say shyt.. and I didn’t either, I knew who he was. Once people realized he was there EVERYBODY ran up on him and Im just like:unimpressed:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When people realize that celebs are nothing but regular humans that do something that brings them attention, they’ll probably act accordingly.

I lived in celeb-ish cities (ATL, Miami, etc) and been on TV shows with celebs that I used to watch back in the day.

Never act like a fukking fan unless you’re a kid or something.. maybe a female but that’s it.

Don’t run up to people randomly trying to get pictures and shyt. Maybe they in a rush or not in the mood. I would’ve been like “Yo.. isn’t that _____” then pumped my gas and kept it pushing.

yup.

Living in NYC, I run into celebrities all the time. If you’re in their vicinity and in a social environment, it’s not that hard to have a normal conversation when you act like you don’t know who they are or treat them like a regular person.

Grown ass people running up to celebrities on some fanboy / fangirl shyt is weird. Person may have just had a bad day and now you’re in their face annoying the fukk out of them