Anthony Mackie Gets Called Out By A Fan For Being Rude At A Gas Station

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I mean... this is why you gotta humble celebs sometimes. I told the stories about my past dealings with them. I went out of my way to let them know that I don't care nothing about who they are and their status and all of that mess. :yeshrug:

Stop treating them like they're better than you and then they'll stop treating you like they're better than you.
I only had one bad experience with a celeb and I've encountered a ton of them. So I saw Jeezy one night at the club and he was just chilling outside of VIP. I was walking over to dap him up and some big nikka popped out of nowhere like, nikka fall back. I was like "Just wanted to say wassup to Jeezy" His bodyguard/homie was like "He don't wanna talk to you nikka :what: . shyt burned my soul, ngl. :russ:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only had one bad experience with a celeb and I've encountered a ton of them. So I saw Jeezy one night at the club and he was just chilling outside of VIP. I was walking over to dap him up and some big nikka popped out of nowhere like, nikka fall back. I was like "Just wanted to say wassup to Jeezy" His bodyguard/homie was like "He don't wanna talk to you nikka :what: . shyt burned my soul, ngl. :russ:

:dead: :russ:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Isn't he supposedly from "New Orleans"??? And yet he doesn't have the slightest bit of an accent :leostare:

I don't need to watch. I NEVER trusted this b*stard :camby:
Maybe he's from the bougie part of New Orleans? Why every Black man gotta talk a certain way to be "real"? :mjpls:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Man just wanted gas and she was about to have him stalled at the gas station with fans crowding him and maybe plotting on him

"im at the same gas station as you. we on the same playing field"

:gucci:no tf you are not.

comments going in on her thankfully
man please, Anthony Maki ain't never been crowd mobbed in his career

dude is just a natural a$$hole

just look at his face

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I mean... this is why you gotta humble celebs sometimes. I told the stories about my past dealings with them. I went out of my way to let them know that I don't care nothing about who they are and their status and all of that mess. :yeshrug:

Stop treating them like they're better than you and then they'll stop treating you like they're better than you.
No lie told