Anthony Mackie Gets Called Out By A Fan For Being Rude At A Gas Station

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
I saw 2chainz at his lounge in atl after a concert last year. He was chilling with some hoes. I was maybe 6 feet away from him. I chuck the deuce and kept it pushing smoking my blunt

I met slink Johnson in Vegas he was cool as hell we actually smoke and grabbed some food.

These celebrities don’t owe u they time.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
really-anthony-mackie.gif

:russ:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You can't be serious! :dead:

You was aggressive in public and recorded and no one even did anything wrong to you. :dead:
Lol. Nah, ole girl had been ignoring tf out of me and was attending to white people that walked up after me, and ignored me when I was trying to get her attention.

That was the reason I was already on tip, then I seen that Q on them shoes and that was the trigger lol :mjlol: .

It was discussed in the thread that I was already drunk asf, that's probably the only reason that Q shyt made me think conspiracy :laff:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Lol. Nah, ole girl had been ignoring tf out of me and was attending to white people that walked up after me, and ignored me when I was trying to get her attention.

That was the reason I was already on tip, then I seen that Q on them shoes and that was the trigger lol :mjlol: .

It was discussed in the thread that I was already drunk asf, that's probably the only reason that Q shyt made me think conspiracy :laff:
I'm just fukking with you brah. :mjlol:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Good for him. Stop worshipping these celebrities.
Yeah shyt is funny as hell to me. All the "these celebrities think they hot shyt" type posts on stories of people getting mad about a celebrity not being welcoming are comical to me. Apparently they are important enough for them to want to approach the celebrity so yes they are hot shyt. Any celebrity I've bumped into I've just kept it moving.

Only time I came close to fanning out was when Dave Chappelle was in a club right behind me so I took a quick pic.

I will say though I thought I was going to get to meet Alicia Keys backstage. That might've been the time I would've embarrassed myself. But I've seen people go crazy over celebrities they didn't even know. They just seen other people wanting pictures so they do to without even knowing who it actually is.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
The funniest diss I've seen was Kendull Jenner denying a fan a pic cuz she was "eating" ..

imagine getting curved by a fake Kardashian who obviously doesn't eat as she sat next to Bad Bunny (who arguably is the talented one) :laff:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
The funniest diss I've seen was Kendull Jenner denying a fan a pic cuz she was "eating" ..

imagine getting curved by a fake Kardashian who obviously doesn't eat as she sat next to Bad Bunny (who arguably is the talented one) :laff:
Not even arguably........beware succubus brehs.......them Kardashians have drained enough energy and talent from brehs