Anthony Mackie Gets Called Out By A Fan For Being Rude At A Gas Station

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Didn't watch the video but the nikka doesn't owe it to people to stop and talk or take a picture. He doesn't owe you shyt just because he's famous.

People act like just because you usually see celebrities on a huge movie theater screen or your TV that if they're seen somewhere regular that entitles you to enter their personal space and fukk with them however you want... foh and grow up

Last "celebrity" I remember meeting was kirk hirbstreet.. he was around the Vanderbilt campus and I was in the parking lot waiting on a takeout order .. I think college GameDay was there that weekend (Jay cutler years).. anyway it was just him and another dude walking towards my direction. I held my fist up and was like wsup kirk (didn't expect a response and wouldn't have been mad if he ignored me) the mf fist bumbed me and said "hey what's up man" and kept walking :francis:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
yup.

Living in NYC, I run into celebrities all the time. If you’re in their vicinity and in a social environment, it’s not that hard to have a normal conversation when you act like you don’t know who they are or treat them like a regular person.

Grown ass people running up to celebrities on some fanboy / fangirl shyt is weird. Person may have just had a bad day and now you’re in their face annoying the fukk out of them
Honestly, im not really even trying to hold a convo unless they start one up with me.

A couple of my homies new NBA players too and we would be up in the club VIP chilling with them dudes. Honestly, just don’t act any differently than you normally would.

Met Trey Songz in the stripclub vip once too, and Im a fan of his music. He was just chillin.. Barely even noticed him. I Was just like “oh shyt, Trey Songz” and kept vibing. He was cool af tho

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Ol Chamillionaire feelin tiktoker
whirlwindunlinedflatfish-size_restricted-gif.245201

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Honestly, im not really even trying to hold a convo unless they start one up with me.

A couple of my homies new NBA players too and we would be up in the club VIP chilling with them dudes. Honestly, just don’t act any differently than you normally would.

Met Trey Songz in the stripclub vip once too, and Im a fan of his music. He was just chillin.. Barely even noticed him. I Was just like “oh shyt, Trey Songz” and kept vibing. He was cool af tho

same.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
that someone is a celebrity doesn’t mean a stranger has the right to accost them in public.

:unimpressed:
Another thing too… people who worship celebs act like they REALLY know these people…

These celebs don’t know you… and they probably got shyt going on to deal with your crazy shyt.

Kids are another story

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I only had one bad experience with a celeb and I've encountered a ton of them. So I saw Jeezy one night at the club and he was just chilling outside of VIP. I was walking over to dap him up and some big nikka popped out of nowhere like, nikka fall back. I was like "Just wanted to say wassup to Jeezy" His bodyguard/homie was like "He don't wanna talk to you nikka :what: . shyt burned my soul, ngl. :russ:

2:22

“Jeezy a rider, Jeezy a motherfukkin fool,
Don't approach him like that, you and Jeezy ain't cool,”

He been told us what time it is. If you were a real fan you would’ve known. :ufdup:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:picard:I sorry but she looks like she smells like doritos and sweaty ass. Like that unkept middle schooler stinky sneakers smell.

He probably went like:

200w.gif

The fact that she ran up on his ride like the epitome of entitled groupie, but not reading the ream that maybe just maybe mans just chilling and wants to not deal with the headache of autographs and shyt.

But on the other flip of the coin, celebs that get the whatever treatment end up like "DO YULE KNOW WHOOO I AMMM?"

Like is it Oochie Wally Wally or You Da Man :why:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dude the typical New Orleans nikka that family had money. Buddy whole history is being aggy towards Black people.

I have a cousin that does a lot of background extra work for TV/Movies shot in New Orleans.

She was in the TV show Claws, the movie Cutthroat City, NCIS New Orleans, and a bunch of other shyt.

She told me Neicy Nash is the most rude actor/actress she met. Said she would get extras fired if they made eye contact with her. She routinely cussed out people on set, white and Black.

She didn't know who RZA was but she said he was the nicest. He talked to everybody and got extras gifts. She said he didn't get mad cause she didn't know who he was and didn't know 1 wutang song.

She said Scott Bakula also nice as fukk.

Last edited: