Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
:wow: They gonna kill SWTOR soon then I'll be outta the MMO game for good.

ANTHEM...DELAYED TIL 2019!!!! :deadman: Holy shyt...

It was always gonna be delayed, the Spring/Fall 2018 goal was never realistic. The game just entered development as currently constructed only a couple years ago.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:wow: They gonna kill SWTOR soon then I'll be outta the MMO game for good.

It was always gonna be delayed, the Spring/Fall 2018 goal was never realistic. The game just entered development as currently constructed only a couple years ago.

Just saying they presented alot at E3 I thought the game was halfway done...:mindblown: I'm saying an entire year?!!

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
It's a shame because before EA bought them, it seemed like every game they released was a classic(replaying JE right now and plan to do BG next). Now I just wait for EA to announce they're shutting them down. Hopefully they'll form a new studio and get back to making good games.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Just saying they presented alot at E3 I thought the game was halfway done...:mindblown: I'm saying an entire year?!!

Mar 2019 is the end of the fiscal year

And EA wants to get the big stuff out before then

That's why ME:A wasn't delayed--as it should've

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Honestly, delaying it is the best thing they could've done.

Wish more games would get delayed instead of releasing a jank, unfinished, rounded off mess.

In a perfect world, No Man's Sky should've came out last month.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex is that you breh? :mjlol:

Also did he reply back? That does have to hit hard. Dude derailed a successful franchise over that ending. Bioware still hasn't recovered.

Nah but :salute: breh for telling the truth. And it's objectively the truth. Whoever got Casey Hudson back to run Bioware after that shyt, be it Bioware themselves or EA, gotta be fukking retarded. It's like an arsonist sets fire to your house....and instead of calling the fire department you call the arsonist to put out the fire.

Fred.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Aye yo...

I'm legit more heated at announcements of games 2-3 years down the pipeline than I am loot boxes.

shyt is so fukking corny.

When your shyt is truly ready to go in that year, that's when you should announce it with trailers and shyt.

I don't know how y'all are okay with that shyt.

Low key, I cringe everytime I think about Death Stranding's release.

Disclaimer: I understand the justified reason of unforeseeable issues that cause delays.