Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Serious question...

Is this game destined to fail by public opinion no matter what?

I'm worried that whoever is the first to get their preview writeups out there on the twitter verse will sway the masses...

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Serious question...

Is this game destined to fail by public opinion no matter what?

I'm worried that whoever is the first to get their preview writeups out there on the twitter verse will sway the masses...
It'll sell well regardless, successes of Destiny & the Division show a pent up demand for the genre on console. As long as they don't od on microtransactions it'll be fine.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I hope whatever remains of BioWare leaves and forms a new company. EA ruined a great company and I hope this game is the final nail.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

1st time hearing about it, ill check it out.

Right now I got my eye on Conan Exiles that just released.. looks better than advertised but you need a squad in it I think

and really waiting to see if EA can make Battlefield Battle Royal better than PUBG/fortnite

edit: just watched the trailers.

No pvp? im out

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Official Box Art

Anthem-Key-Art_preview.jpeg

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Electronic Arts has announced information to expect regarding Anthem at EA Play 2018 next weekend.

EA will host its offsite E3 2018 event June 9-11 and has promised plenty of information on Bioware’s action-rpg Anthem.

On June 9 at 11am PT, 2pm ET, 7pm BST, a detailed look at Anthem gameplay will be shown, featuring new footage. An in-depth look at combat will also be shown along with the Javelin class’ exosuit powers.

Along with gameplay, a new trailer will be revealed featuring more on the story, characters, and monsters players will be fighting.

Those at home watching the showcase will also hear developer insights from Bioware general manager Casey Hudson, executive producer Mark Darrah, and lead writer Cathleen Rootsaert.

Anthem video clip teases combat, story reveals ahead of EA Play next week

-----------------------

tenor.gif