Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:Last time Bioware was relevant to me was Baldur's Gate, and nobody can tell me otherwise. Everything else just hasn't moved me, and I still have Dragon Age installed.
It bored me.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjlol: :mjcry:

We're never seeing another Mass Effect

Anthem took away from the GOAT game series to just sink the company, eventually. If this game flops they done. They already cut off one of their arms (Andromeda dev team).

And I became a Dragon Age fan after Trash-can-o-ma.

:to: I need DA4.

These companies won't be happy til we spending $500 over time per game.

https://kotaku.com/bioware-doubles-down-on-anthem-as-pressure-mounts-1822380989

They been working on Anthem since 2012.

Another EA fail.
Let's be honest here Mass Effect 3 killed the Mass Effect series. Andromeda should have never been made and the series ended at that point.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Let's be honest here Mass Effect 3 killed the Mass Effect series. Andromeda should have never been made and the series ended at that point.
:stop:

Naw Andromeda was a way to reboot the series and start a new but they messed it up.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:stop:

Naw Andromeda was a way to reboot the series and start a new but they messed it up.
Andromeda is what has Bioware down 7 on all the cards headed into the final round :francis: they (EA and Bioware to be fair) need Anthem to be CRACK.

And I'll give a ton of leeway Bioware's combat side now too. Again, I rep Mass Effect 3 multiplayer constantly - and it was apparent to anyone that played Andromeda that what was left in the husk of that game was merely the framework of where they headed next. Tangent here.... I get why people like Andromeda's gameplay, and some of the guys here have seen me rant on it before, but the issues it had were primarily the enemies and the engagement designs. There's no diversity in the encounters you face given the tools you're given (and I'm not talking about the dozen abilities or so that have different names, different colors, but do the same thing). Its really easy to see that Bioware still has the blueprint for great third person gameplay. So I don't think that they lack the ability to make Anthem awesome. I really think it has potential.

I just can't ignore how EA will thrash even its best products out of complete lack of understanding of the industry they helped pioneer.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
They been shelling out trash for a while now. It was only a matter of time :manny:
They been working on that shyt since 2012 and it still aint ready :dead:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yep, I'm not even optimistic about the game and company anymore. We're already seeing problems, a key member has died, people leaving, and public opinion is low.

Bioware most likely coming out of EAs torture rack in a body bag in 2019 :mjcry:
Anthem is coming out by Mar 2018 whether it's ready (it wont be) or not

Bioware dying by May :to: