Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Yep, I'm not even optimistic about the game and company anymore. We're already seeing problems, a key member has died, people leaving, and public opinion is low.

Bioware most likely coming out of EAs torture rack in a body bag in 2019 :mjcry:

The first minute of this video is what we're looking at here :mjcry:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
KOTOR
Jade Empire
Mass Effect 1/2
Dragon Age Series

Good times :wow:

Ironically Obsidian still living with Pillars 2 about to release and they made the superior sequel in KOTOR: 2 TSL :mjgrin:

Bruh you forgot Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights. They been making games since 1998 and I've played almost all of them. If Anthem is their last game, they had a very good run. Almost every game they put out was a classic. Not many studios can say that. It just sucks that they are with EA. EA keeps forcing them to put features to monetize games at the cost of overall quality.

I really hope Anthem is good but if it fails and Bioware folds, they had a good run.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: :mjcry:

We're never seeing another Mass Effect

Anthem took away from the GOAT game series to just sink the company, eventually. If this game flops they done. They already cut off one of their arms (Andromeda dev team).

And I became a Dragon Age fan after Trash-can-o-ma.

:to: I need DA4.

These companies won't be happy til we spending $500 over time per game.

https://kotaku.com/bioware-doubles-down-on-anthem-as-pressure-mounts-1822380989

They been working on Anthem since 2012.

Another EA fail.

Man they doing games as a service model for DA4. I don't even know how that is possible. :why:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Man they doing games as a service model for DA4. I don't even know how that is possible. :why:

fukk Anthem but I'd support DA4

Worst case scenario they have Day One DLC, Hide party members behind pay walls, loot boxes, make leveling up so hard without shops with real dollars

I'm hoping for a story just as long as DA:I and the add storys, maybe live trials, maybe even a live world

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
And this release sounds like Destiny 2 and Andromeda

NYOEEvK.png

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
The heads of BioWare left, don't expect anything from them again

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt. MEA was shyt, but that was the B team. I still respect A team Bioware. If they fukk up this though, the trust will be lost