Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I guess I shouldn't waste my time buying this huh?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I got my money's worth out of it. Crazy thing is, they were making really good progress with getting things smoothed out and rolling into some momentum going forward - but that article is a union starter man

you can't expect that company to prioritize content when they got dozens of workers ready to air everything out and a management group that refuses to hear it

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There are FAR better options to get if you want a looter shooter. Warframe is FREE and it’s a far better overall product than this. The Division 2 manages to have more interesting map design, enemy spawn points, and better levels despite being grounded in reality which is stupid.

Anthem’s prices will be slashed in no time and it’ll probably be a better game in like 2 years. Don’t waste your money on it. It’s the skeleton of some really great core mechanics (Flight in combat, traversal, and incentivized combo mechanics to incentivize teamwork) but it’s just a shell of a game. It’s disappointing because this game could legitimately has moments of knocking on greatness but it just has no soul.