Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm sure EA has something up their sleeve for this game, there will be a big update but the damage is already done.

It's a shame because sometimes it's really fun.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I actually think the droves of people complaining on Reddit about website updates and many others who spent $60 on the game will actually care.

It'll be like No Man's Sky.
That's not even a good comparison.

No mans sky was released as a shytty game, and the developers went to work consistently on it, and actually made it into a pretty good game

Meanwhile, bioware is gunna just toss this game in the bushes, just like they did with andromeda

There was a time , when bioware was one of my favorite developers. That times done, fukk them.

Last edited:

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That's not even a good comparison.

No mans sky was released as a shytty game, and the developers went to work consistently on it, and actually made it into a pretty good game

Meanwhile, bioware is gunna just toss this game in the bushes, just like they did with andromeda

There was a time , when bioware was one of my favorite developers. That times done, fukk them.

:usure:

It's actually a really good comparison, depending on how BioWare handles things from here.

Hello Games took even more heat than BioWare, they went silent and eventually built a better game. It's much more likely that BioWare will continue to fix the game than bush it.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
What happened to you BioWare. You were beautiful.

FromSoftware and BioWare are perfect illustrations of what happens when you just continue to work on your craft versus trying to go places you don't belong.