Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Storm looking like hot trash compared to some of these buffs :picard:

Colossus looking like the rich got richer:picard:
Ranger is actually usable now:picard:
Ranger bringing that shyt now :wow:

Devs caught on QUICK making so many of these abilities and perks be reliant on HIT instead of Kill. I swear people never understand how that opens a game up. I might actually rep those seeker mines now too. Bringing the rain :blessed:

Glad I took a break to hop into other shyt for a while. The new gear they add each update is something I gotta just get used to. I'm already on my third loadout so far. Thankfully, nothing gets *worse* with these. Stuff usually gets an improvement across the board...

booted up now quicker than ever and hitting the forge from the start button :ahh:

cmon breh :mjlol: this disingenuous shyt

maybe its got something to do with the lootboxes potentially getting TAXED now
or them being on their last legs with the Star Wars liscense
or never getting a CoD competitor off the ground - combined with the clusterfukk of BF5's release
or FIFA/Madden/Live being a shytshow
or how much money they waste on advertising DoA shyt like No Way Out, Command And Conquer, etc
horrendous third party support, feedback, and so on

but lets focus on Anthem like 350 people getting fired is due to a launch from about a month ago from a game that was rushed out despite internal suggestions otherwise :mjlol: maybe the shyt would've stayed in development til cooked right if those departments stayed the fukk out of the way of the dev cycle in the first place

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Ranger bringing that shyt now :wow:

Devs caught on QUICK making so many of these abilities and perks be reliant on HIT instead of Kill. I swear people never understand how that opens a game up. I might actually rep those seeker mines now too. Bringing the rain :blessed:

Glad I took a break to hop into other shyt for a while. The new gear they add each update is something I gotta just get used to. I'm already on my third loadout so far. Thankfully, nothing gets *worse* with these. Stuff usually gets an improvement across the board...

booted up now quicker than ever and hitting the forge from the start button :ahh:

cmon breh :mjlol: this disingenuous shyt

maybe its got something to do with the lootboxes potentially getting TAXED now
or them being on their last legs with the Star Wars liscense
or never getting a CoD competitor off the ground - combined with the clusterfukk of BF5's release
or FIFA/Madden/Live being a shytshow
or how much money they waste on advertising DoA shyt like No Way Out, Command And Conquer, etc
horrendous third party support, feedback, and so on

but lets focus on Anthem like 350 people getting fired is due to a launch from about a month ago from a game that was rushed out despite internal suggestions otherwise :mjlol: maybe the shyt would've stayed in development til cooked right if those departments stayed the fukk out of the way of the dev cycle in the first place
They just need to hurry up and get the loot situation figured out so I can hop back in.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They just need to hurry up and get the loot situation figured out so I can hop back in.
Its weird, and they need to clarify their stance or put in more systems that spell it out without saying it. The language regarding guaranteed masterwork drops is a bit off - its masterwork embers. And that makes sense IF they believe that crafting is the way to go. But despite all the cries about loot, crafting needs an even bigger adjustment in the long run. There's some cart before the horse stuff going on.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Played last night and the game seemed to load quicker overall. (Still has a significantly higher load time than most games though but it's encouraging to see an improvement).
The mission structure and lack of a true open world is still a bummer to me, but I'm getting used to it just being a different type of game overall instead of expecting a Destiny-like experience when it comes to open world exploration and missions rolling into each other organically.
I don't think I'll ever be a fan of picking up missions from Tarsis, or really Tarsis overall honestly, but I think I can grow to accept it and be OK with it.
The one off mission structure does appeal to me in that, if I don't have much time to game on a particular night, I can turn this game on, play one mission and be done. In that respect, the game definitely has a spot in my rotation.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I finally got all my Javelins up to speed. Think Im ready for some co-op breh :ehh:

What's your current build for your Storm??
Haven't been on a while so it might be outdated but I know it was built around ten thousand suns and wrath of winter. Get a full stsck of 10 thousand suns going and you get 100% bonus damage to everything including weapons.

Looking at the patch notes, I'd throw on

-Mark of Ruin
-Mark of Wrath
-Token of Daring
-Token of the Master (or pupil the one that increases the damage of your focus seal while the blast seal is on cooldown)
-Gunslingers Mark if you have a good weapon you like to use.
-And a good Universal Component. Probably Softened blows or Symbiotic surge