Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
bioware trying to tackle way too much shyt at once for this next update :francis:

They REALLY letting the "gamers" get the best of them. It should be a slow burn with the major shyt first (Networking issues, optimization, loot fixes, etc), then focus on the road map. The game scratches that itch for a loot type of game. With the right amount of patches and added content, it should fulfill my GOTY list:ehh:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
And they just posted on the Reddit that the fix being implement will just to divide the total gear score by 11, which still doesn't eliminate the issue. Best build for the game is still to just max out gear score and forget inscriptions. The way loot drops it would take years to get what might even resemble an optimal build. And it still doesn't negate the fact that inscriptions don't mean shyt in the grand scheme of things until you do have a full legendary set. But with how additive bonuses work, some aren't even really adding much if any at all.

Starting to hop on the BioWare should've just made this a single player game bandwagon because with how fukked this game is, they're in over their heads trying to fix so much at once.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
And they just posted on the Reddit that the fix being implement will just to divide the total gear score by 11, which still doesn't eliminate the issue. Best build for the game is still to just max out gear score and forget inscriptions. The way loot drops it would take years to get what might even resemble an optimal build. And it still doesn't negate the fact that inscriptions don't mean shyt in the grand scheme of things until you do have a full legendary set. But with how additive bonuses work, some aren't even really adding much if any at all.

Starting to hop on the BioWare should've just made this a single player game bandwagon because with how fukked this game is, they're in over their heads trying to fix so much at once.
that's the big problem.

i know they can fix games, the problem is that they've always struggled intense scrutiny and pressure.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
that's the big problem.

i know they can fix games, the problem is that they've always struggled intense scrutiny and pressure.
They just need to follow in The Divisions footsteps. They'll maintain a core community just based on the potential alone. Use that core community to fix the game little by little. It's too late to win back the public.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They just need to follow in The Divisions footsteps. They'll maintain a core community just based on the potential alone. Use that core community to fix the game little by little. It's too late to win back the public.
division is the last thing that they need to model after imo... the biggest problem with those guys is that they didn't even realize what people liked. i don't know how they looked at the dark zone early on and said "we should NOT do this" along with simple shyt like making a damn hat some super rare drop.

i shyt on For Honor a ton, but that's the blueprint right there

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Finally reached level 30 and already done got like 4 Masterwork components. (1 for Storm, Ranger, Colossus and an Universal joint :wow: )
No Masterwork weapons yet but I'm please with the current drop rate... :ehh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Finally reached level 30 and already done got like 4 Masterwork components. (1 for Storm, Ranger, Colossus and an Universal joint :wow: )
No Masterwork weapons yet but I'm please with the current drop rate... :ehh:
You won't feel the drop rate tension until you're sitting on a dozen masterworks and stuck trying to make a build work.

I'm at around 630 right now I think. Once I picked up Thunderbolt, the game changed.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
No real reason to play anymore until there is new content. I can't play Tyrant mines for the 100th time. Grand Master 2 and 3 are a joke;they just increase enemy health by 1000%; bullet sponge overload.

This loot shyt is retarded. I'm one of the lucky ones because I've found like 5 legendary items and I have not had to put hundreds of hours into it

My Colossus is a Masterwork at 718.