Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Man...the amount of bugs here is approaching Bethesda levels of broken :pachaha:

Despite all the criticism I'm having a lot of fun with this game, more than I expected really. The core gameplay is pretty sound.

If Bioware can just patch their shyt to work I think the game will be fine in the long run. Not sure if they can outlast the hate though...I've never seen a game get this much shyt on release

Fallout 76

Mass Effect Andromeda

Battlefield V

Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 (PS4/Xbox One versions)

And that's the most recent examples

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Fallout 76

Mass Effect Andromeda

Battlefield V

Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 (PS4/Xbox One versions)

And that's the most recent examples

True, I forgot about the bolded. That game was a spectacular fail :mjlol:

I don't remember Andromeda getting this much heat or being as broken fundamentally. There were alot of weird bugs but I don't think there were as many game breaking bugs as I'm reading about on Anthem.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't understand why everyone's trying to give this shyt a pass, the rollout was worse than destiny 2.

Division 2 is next week

I went back and played Destiny 2 and was so damn surprised at how much we take for granted lol.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm sayin

people ain't even talking about the division 2 beta :dead: that shyt got pop-in from the ps3 era and still got the same fundamental problems as the first. All it did was get me hyped for Wildlands 2 if anything.

What problems are you talking about?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What problems are you talking about?
the same stuff most people are tired of seeing me bytch about with division. they need to drop all the heavy rpg elements if they're gonna continue with gameplay the way that it is.

even with the jank cover snapping, the same few abilities that are the only ones worth having in the game, the weapons that either fall under the two categories of burst dmg or DPS, etc - I just can't get past the gameplay being a slog. Its some of the most stale play I've seen in the genre. I don't even know why they bother with PvP elements either.... The only time it was ever decent was the opening two months when everyone was on an even playing field and embracing the random fukkery of the dead zone. Afterwards, the game just got worse with the gear sets trying to force 'roles' on players and the tiered enemies only hammered home how the endgame boils down to setting up shop and hosing down a boss.

The first had a decent gameplay loop up until the completion of the campaign, but that's really where it ends for me. Even with the bigger updates down the road, they never addressed that or thought it was problematic.

If people enjoy Division, cool. But like.... no matter how you look at that game, it falls short. If you're talking as a third person shooter? You can do better. As a RPG focused MMO? You can do better. Visually, Co-op experience, Narrative experience/story, PVP, etc - its not great at anything.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
This is some bullshyt! I've defended this game but as fun as it is I can't put up with the disconnects and horrible load times!

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I just copped the Division 2 out of frustration will be playing that botch next Friday :wow:as Anthem seems to crash on Fridays :mjcry:

Chef

All Star
Daps
When the game gets more bugs ironed out and some more content, I’ll come back. As of right now, Bioware finessed me twice. It’s crazy how Andromeda had issues with the Frostbite engine and you think QA tester were on it this time around. :martin:

You’re bugging if they think I’m dropping a cent on Dragon Age 4.:pacspit:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
the same stuff most people are tired of seeing me bytch about with division. they need to drop all the heavy rpg elements if they're gonna continue with gameplay the way that it is.

even with the jank cover snapping, the same few abilities that are the only ones worth having in the game, the weapons that either fall under the two categories of burst dmg or DPS, etc - I just can't get past the gameplay being a slog. Its some of the most stale play I've seen in the genre. I don't even know why they bother with PvP elements either.... The only time it was ever decent was the opening two months when everyone was on an even playing field and embracing the random fukkery of the dead zone. Afterwards, the game just got worse with the gear sets trying to force 'roles' on players and the tiered enemies only hammered home how the endgame boils down to setting up shop and hosing down a boss.

The first had a decent gameplay loop up until the completion of the campaign, but that's really where it ends for me. Even with the bigger updates down the road, they never addressed that or thought it was problematic.

If people enjoy Division, cool. But like.... no matter how you look at that game, it falls short. If you're talking as a third person shooter? You can do better. As a RPG focused MMO? You can do better. Visually, Co-op experience, Narrative experience/story, PVP, etc - its not great at anything.
I'm with you on this opinion. They claim to have more content for end game on D2 but after doing some research it appears they just gone reset everything when you reach level 30. All the map you unlocked will revert back to not being unlocked. fukking stupid. Their solution to end game is to make you unlock the same map all over again and those end game player roles will be forced on us again. I wasn't planning on getting this game until it was dirt cheap but Anthem post me off by crashing on me last night and I rage purchased their competitor :snoop: