Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I might have to revise, I earlier said 6 months and this is done, probably less now. :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think someone at top looked at what they had and told them to go another direction. I can't believe the 6 years were on the version of the game that was released.

It's gotta be EA. Their management is suspect as fukk. A few weeks ago I was reading something about how they pretty much forced the frostbite engine and got some of their studios stressing over it.

Amy Hennig speaking on her canceled SW game revealed some shyt too :picard:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Told my friend to just wait for the patch since his enjoying the game.

coulda got a refund too :skip:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's gotta be EA. Their management is suspect as fukk. A few weeks ago I was reading something about how they pretty much forced the frostbite engine and got some of their studios stressing over it.

Amy Hennig speaking on her canceled SW game revealed some shyt too :picard:

Using Frostbite to run Madden :francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Rumors of playstation giving full refunds no questions asked because of these system bricks.
:picard:

@Goldz-n-hoez if you still haven't managed to get that refund, now is the time to try.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I blame EA for this...:mjgrin: If only they made Anthem a single player mass effect game, none of this would have happened...

:ehh:

HEY GUYS DID ANTHEM BRICK YOUR CONSOLES YET?!?! :laff::laff::laff: Holy shyt EA & Bioware lawst!!!

And they said they not buying you dudes another console...:mjlol:

Yung Ye loves himself some controversy. Dude is like the CNN of video game fukkery :mjgrin: