Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Game needs a stats sheet in the worst way. Hard to optimize builds when you can't see how certain components affect builds and with everything online about this game being about it being a fukk up, can't find shyt there either.
I think if I had a stats and waypoints, I'd be okay with a lot of other shyt...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The only thing I don’t like about Anthem now is lack of imerserion in the story.

Like I role with my 2 old college roommates, all of us living in different parts of our state.

And I been the party leader, so inbetween mission since there is no cutscenes, I’m like the only one going through the base talking to folks for missions while they just sit there waiting, leveling up or talking.

It takes them and all of us out the game and low key, I don’t even know what this story of the game is about. Why are we fighting the Scabs?

They really dropped the ball with that and even I can’t defend this when asked “man, what the fukk is going on?”

Martha

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i'm sayin

people ain't even talking about the division 2 beta :dead: that shyt got pop-in from the ps3 era and still got the same fundamental problems as the first. All it did was get me hyped for Wildlands 2 if anything.
wildlands was far worse than division 2. the AI on both sides was abysmal in that game.....

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
wildlands was far worse than division 2. the AI on both sides was abysmal in that game.....
wildlands didn't screw itself by trying to force MMO level rpg mechanics into a gameplay style that simply isn't compatible

i'm fukking tired of playing tetris with broke ass cover mechanics while the disenfranchised working class charges at me with shotguns despite being smacked in the head rounds from the best weapons in the game

the problems in wildlands are all more than fixable. division 2 is trying to act like their problems are part of the charm - and if people are with that? cool. ain't no point in talking around the graphic shortfalls, gameplay, stupid cover snap, same abilities that weren't worth shyt the first time around, etc though just to big up something that led to the game's problems the first time around. even the pvp that people hype up doesn't even exist anymore. the only time it was ever fun was during the first few weeks of dark zone. otherwise that shyt is beyond trash :scust: they may as well not even have it

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Man...the amount of bugs here is approaching Bethesda levels of broken :pachaha:

Despite all the criticism I'm having a lot of fun with this game, more than I expected really. The core gameplay is pretty sound.

If Bioware can just patch their shyt to work I think the game will be fine in the long run. Not sure if they can outlast the hate though...I've never seen a game get this much shyt on release