Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The refund policy is that it has to be within 14 days of purchasing the game and before you start downloading it.
Nah.. They said all sales are final. It doesn't matter when you buy it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think he brought the game "online" not a physical copy...:patrice:
That's what I'm talking about. My 6 year old bought that shytty fast and furious game in the ps store by accident last year. I called them and they told me as long as I didnt start downloading the game already, they would refund the purchase.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Its Mass Effect 3MP + Division on top of Monster Hunter with some of the flaws of each

Honestly.... that's pretty much the sweet spot for what I expected too. Considering how fast they've been addressing stuff from the alpha/beta/early release to now I'm pretty impressed :ehh:

There's a lot this game does really, really fukking well that I wish other looter shooters did and vice versa. Like right off the bat, if Destiny handled lore the way that Anthem did? Sheesh. The way that Anthem handles verticality as well as emphasizes the importance of FINDING cover not just finding a corner and hoping not to get flanked? Enemies that aren't simple walking headshots.

At the same time, I like having SOME involvement from your MC and not just a silent face - but the first person thing is just... they didn't have to do that. Especially when you've got the launching bay to show off too. It took warframe damn near 5 years to put emphasis on your pilot vs the suit so I'm whatever.

And this sound design is fukkin amazing - I know most people don't really care about that stuff but the sound off some of these attacks is sublime :banderas:

This UI is straight up trash though and honestly they might need to rework the whole shyt
UI trash? :sadcam: just copped

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
UI trash? :sadcam: just copped
I think any UI that makes you have to figure shyt out is trash. Know too many designers who've kinda convinced me that if you have to explain a layout to someone, the layout is plainly bad.

When it comes to locating teammates or map tracking - its needlessly bad. They took the liberty to put all sorts of dialogue, skill information, mission tracking bookmarks but skipped over a map waypoint system and a straightforward way to ping or locate teammates. As much as verticality is emphasized in the game, vertical markings or identifiers are a must. You could save yourself a ton of time by knowing where to look for some things.

I haven't had the issues that some people do when it comes to getting shot. You typically know exactly where you're getting shot from and what's coming your way after just getting used to the game. There could be a better way to identify what skills are cooling down.. its not JUST the lower right corner that has that information. If you aim at something and hit the button for that particular skill - a sort of filling circle will appear around your reticle. It makes sense, but it could be highlighted better. I'd personally love to see a 'melee range' and 'optimal range' signal of some sort too. WIth the interceptor, you've got a lot of abilities that have slightly different animations and properties. For that class in particular along with the Colossus, I feel it'd be helpful - especially since there's AoE range and trajectories for all of the grenade abilities.

Odd enough, the charge-type weapons are pretty much seamless.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
It aint even no stats screen so you dont know approximate values of anything really. And that damn health bug fukked up my storm :stopitslime:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That user score on meta :picard:

I haven't been paying attention since I decided to skip this game but I didn't think it would be this bad.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
That user score on meta :picard:

I haven't been paying attention since I decided to skip this game but I didn't think it would be this bad.
:mjlol:
yMJUghKi_o.png

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
I love that the people who are trying to force themselves to like this game keep blaming youtube critics and such, nah nikka any sane person can play this for a few hours and see that its dogshyt.