Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
If you on xbox one add me brehs.
My gt is Ayo Itz Slayer. I'll be on this a decent amount till division 2 drop.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Try inversing look controls maybe? might help
I'm just trash at it and forgot there was a hit to hit brakes

Hoping yal post some builds at some point because the way you can set shyt up in this game is crazy... the weapons too are some other shyt

I thought the Colossus was the only thing that could launch artillery like that. This explosive Sniper Rifle I found looking reallll similar right now :picard:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This game has bad reviews lolh

Not sure if genuine or sneak diss

I think it's genuine, Division 2 Twitters gave them a shout out too :manny:

The biggest issue being reported right now a health glitch thats making the harder difficulties impossible.

Overall it seems like a beautiful looking game that's just mediocre but has great multiplayer.... if that makes sense :pachaha:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think it's genuine, Division 2 Twitters gave them a shout out too :manny:

The biggest issue being reported right now a health glitch thats making the harder difficulties impossible.

Overall it seems like a beautiful looking game that's just mediocre but has great multiplayer.... if that makes sense :pachaha:
Its Mass Effect 3MP + Division on top of Monster Hunter with some of the flaws of each

Honestly.... that's pretty much the sweet spot for what I expected too. Considering how fast they've been addressing stuff from the alpha/beta/early release to now I'm pretty impressed :ehh:

There's a lot this game does really, really fukking well that I wish other looter shooters did and vice versa. Like right off the bat, if Destiny handled lore the way that Anthem did? Sheesh. The way that Anthem handles verticality as well as emphasizes the importance of FINDING cover not just finding a corner and hoping not to get flanked? Enemies that aren't simple walking headshots.

At the same time, I like having SOME involvement from your MC and not just a silent face - but the first person thing is just... they didn't have to do that. Especially when you've got the launching bay to show off too. It took warframe damn near 5 years to put emphasis on your pilot vs the suit so I'm whatever.

And this sound design is fukkin amazing - I know most people don't really care about that stuff but the sound off some of these attacks is sublime :banderas:

This UI is straight up trash though and honestly they might need to rework the whole shyt

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a Bioware stan I’m just torn, I want to cop but I know from gameplay and tons of feedback from friends it’s just not ready for a cop and play over my crazy backlog. I might dip into it tomorrow

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I preordered on ps4 to play the demo and they told me no refunds. I'm like what kind of business in America has no refunds on something you didn't use or own.. So I'm selling my ps4 and going to xbox and will never own another sony item..

I hope you trolling right now... :what:

Breh, ever since PS3 they don't never refund anything you buy on the PS Store, its says right there before you confirm your purchases. What's even worst, is that if you waited, you could of just played the open beta for free like I did.

That beta was way too buggy for anybody to preorder alone, but people love buying shyt from companies they hate. :hubie:

The playstation store refund policy is that it has to be within 14 days of purchasing the game and before you start downloading it.

I've gotten a refund on a game my son purchased by accident with no problems.