Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
im curious to see if the black hokage and ethos will cop pleas if anthem does flop:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

Yes they will they are paid EA game changers now. TBH just posted a :cape: video ranting against clean prince and downward dude cause they shyt on Anthem like every game

Last edited:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Yes they will they are paid EA game changers now. TBH just posted a :cape: video ranting against clean prince and downward dude cause they shyt on Anthem like every game

I bet if someone jokes about them being in the EA game changers program when they stream Anthem on Twitch they will get banned.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you need to hit up someone in corporate demanding a fukking refund to your account...:manny:

I would screenshot that shyt before they stealthy change it...:wow: They conned you breh...
When I called the guy said he knows what the website says and he read it to me but then he said that doesn't apply in America just Europe..
I asked for the corporate number and he said they dont have a phone number. The manager wouldn't even give me his name. I didn't download the game so I'm gonna call them again.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clean prince was exposed already .He doesn't even play video games he uses other people content and talks about shyt he knows nothing about. All the EA bashers are fake news..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When I called the guy said he knows what the website says and he read it to me but then he said that doesn't apply in America just Europe..
I asked for the corporate number and he said they dont have a phone number. The manager wouldn't even give me his name. I didn't download the game so I'm gonna call them again.

:francis: whelp....

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I bet if someone jokes about them being in the EA game changers program when they stream Anthem on Twitch they will get banned.

Yea dude has been a complete bytch lately. His content and overall personality has been garbage

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Critics/reviewers are full of shyt as usual. This game isn’t some game of the year candidate but its a pretty solid game with alot of potential to be improved upon. The most important thing about this game is that it’s fun. Crackdown is fun too but also reviewed like shyt.

Reviewers get too caught up in technical shyt that the avg gamer doesn’t care about. Reviewers going on 20 minutes rants about 1 minute loading screens is too much. All these people have their own agendas. This reminds me of what happened with Venom. Crucified by critics but majority who watch it enjoyed it.

This is an online looter/shooter with a good story. Every game doesnt have to be God of war or Red Dead caliber to be enjoyed.

This is why companies can keep getting away with the BS that they do today. Why does the game need to be improved upon? Why couldn't they have put the necessary changes in before the game officially launched? It's perfectly fine for you to enjoy the game and there's many people who do, but the game has a lot of flaws.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Critics/reviewers are full of shyt as usual. This game isn’t some game of the year candidate but its a pretty solid game with alot of potential to be improved upon. The most important thing about this game is that it’s fun. Crackdown is fun too but also reviewed like shyt.

Reviewers get too caught up in technical shyt that the avg gamer doesn’t care about. Reviewers going on 20 minutes rants about 1 minute loading screens is too much. All these people have their own agendas. This reminds me of what happened with Venom. Crucified by critics but majority who watch it enjoyed it.

This is an online looter/shooter with a good story. Every game doesnt have to be God of war or Red Dead caliber to be enjoyed.
After playing the intro mission this game is what we thought it was. It's a different take on the Destiny formula. If you like that sort of thing you'll probably like this. If that isn't what you're looking for there's nothing to see here.

This isn't a traditional Bioware game at all. Even to the level they tried to pretend there was elements of that there. I'll probably play it a few days, grow bored with it, and forget about it.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Yea dude has been a complete bytch lately. His content and overall personality has been garbage

I watched one of his streams a couple days ago and he comes off as a condescending jerk. Honestly the majority of the Gaming Illuminaughty acts this way.

People may just ask a simple question like when did he cut off his dreads and he usually gives a sarcastic remark.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I watched one of his streams a couple days ago and he comes off as a condescending jerk. Honestly the majority of the Gaming Illuminaughty acts this way.

People may just ask a simple question like when did he cut off his dreads and he usually gives a sarcastic remark.
I tried to support but just couldn't do it I stopped f*cking with him and his people almost 2 years ago. They're corny and really don't offer anything.