Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I preordered on ps4 to play the demo and they told me no refunds. I'm like what kind of business in America has no refunds on something you didn't use or own.. So I'm selling my ps4 and going to xbox and will never own another sony item..
I hope you trolling right now... :what:

Breh, ever since PS3 they don't never refund anything you buy on the PS Store, its says right there before you confirm your purchases. What's even worst, is that if you waited, you could of just played the open beta for free like I did.

That beta was way too buggy for anybody to preorder alone, but people love buying shyt from companies they hate. :hubie:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Connection issues already :snoop:...the day 1 patch is supposed to fix a lot of the issues discovered through out the first week of pre-release.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope you trolling right now... :what:

Breh, ever since PS3 they don't never refund anything you buy on the PS Store, its says right there before you confirm your purchases. What's even worst, is that if you waited, you could of just played the open beta for free like I did.

That beta was way too buggy for anybody to preorder alone, but people love buying shyt from companies they hate. :hubie:

You can cancel/request refunds for steam and xbox... I don't know why you can't on PSN :/

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: You serious right now???

Just throwing away your entire system because you can't return a digital game???:mjlol: WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR A PHYSICAL COPY???:gucci:
:hhh: nikka I have a xbox already and poor customer service will lose customers. On their website it says you can get a refund.. Xbox one x stronger anyway..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:hhh: nikka I have a xbox already and poor customer service will lose customers. On their website it says you can get a refund.. Xbox one x stronger anyway..

But they won't give you a refund right??? So they lied to you, it's not the systems fault it was you as a customer...:dwillhuh:

You didn't learn from Fallout 76 and how people was complaining about not getting refunds for the digital copies...:mjlol:

These companies fleece you at every turn, you should have did your homework & waited for a physical copy so that you could return it...:manny:

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they won't give you a refund right??? So they lied to you, it's not the systems fault it was you as a customer...:dwillhuh:

You didn't learn from Fallout 76 and how people was complaining about not getting refunds for the digital copies...:mjlol:

These companies fleece you at every turn, you should have did your homework & waited for a physical copy so that you could return it...:manny:
nikka I looked it up before I preordered it..
PlayStation Store Pre-Orders

They saying this is only for Europe because they have different laws.. I would have never preordered the game had I known that.. When you have misleading info on your website you should give a refund..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka I looked it up before I preordered it..
PlayStation Store Pre-Orders

They saying this is only for Europe because they have different laws.. I would have never preordered the game had I known that.. When you have misleading info on your website you should give a refund..

So you need to hit up someone in corporate demanding a fukking refund to your account...:manny:

I would screenshot that shyt before they stealthy change it...:wow: They conned you breh...

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Outside of random connection drops from the server, long load times and slightly confusing menu system - this game is pretty fun so far.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Critics/reviewers are full of shyt as usual. This game isn’t some game of the year candidate but its a pretty solid game with alot of potential to be improved upon. The most important thing about this game is that it’s fun. Crackdown is fun too but also reviewed like shyt.

Reviewers get too caught up in technical shyt that the avg gamer doesn’t care about. Reviewers going on 20 minutes rants about 1 minute loading screens is too much. All these people have their own agendas. This reminds me of what happened with Venom. Crucified by critics but majority who watch it enjoyed it.

This is an online looter/shooter with a good story. Every game doesnt have to be God of war or Red Dead caliber to be enjoyed.